Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cancún
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 7% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 34% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 907||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 912||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
How much is a Cancún hotel?Here are our most popular & best value hotels
Top tips for finding the perfect Cancún hotel
- Cancun is divided into two regions, the hotel zone, where big resorts line a long strip of white sand beaches, and the city, where small hotels give guests a taste of Mexican culture.
- Guests seeking a child-free getaway can choose from several adults-only hotels in Cancun, including Hyatt Zilara Cancun, Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa, and Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun.
- Not far from Cancun Airport, south of Cancun’s main resort strip, lies Moon Palace Cancun, an idyllic 4-star resort with beautifully designed pools and on-site golf course.
- While most of Cancun’s all-inclusive accommodation offer everything a guest would need while on holiday, visitors can get a dose of culture by exploring the region’s Mayan museums and archaeological zones.
- The Isla Mujeres is a little slice of paradise off the coast of Cancun, where guests can get away from it all at hotels like the Isla Mujeres Palace Couples Only Resort and Icaco Island Village.
- Named after a Mayan archaeological site, Xcaret Park is a theme park 47 mi south of Cancun on the Riviera Maya. Guests can stay at the exquisite Occidental at Xcaret Destination resort or choose from dozens of accommodation in nearby Playa del Carmen.
- Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Cancun?
- Yes. Numerous all-inclusive hotels lie directly on the beach in Cancun and offer everything a guest could desire during their Caribbean vacation, from snorkeling and scuba gear to a vast range of restaurants. Many of Cancun’s all-inclusive resorts are situated within the main hotel zone, which lies on a long beachfront strip along the Boulevard Kulkulcan.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cancún
Are hotels in Cancún safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Where to stay in Cancún?
How much does a hotel cost in Cancún?
What resorts are good for families?
Where in Cancun can I find a hotel with a view?
Are there good hotels near Cancun International Airport?
What are the most luxurious resorts in Cancun?
Are there good all-inclusive hotels in Cancun?
How much is a hotel in Cancún for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Cancún for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cancún?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cancún by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cancún hotels
Go to map