Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Inverness
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 26% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 185||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 093||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Inverness hotel
- If you are interested in the Inverness Castle or museums, the 3-star Heathmount Hotel is located merely a 10-minute walk from the historic castle and features a traditional Scottish breakfast. Alternatively, The Corriegarth Hotel is equidistant to the castle and the Museum and Art Gallery and invites with cosy rooms.
- If you want to spot the Loch Ness monster or see the Glenfinnan Viaduct featured in the Harry Potter films, day tours may be the right choice for you. Conveniently enough, the pick-up point for these tours is right in front of the 4-star Columba Hotel which includes a restaurant and rooms with views over the river Ness. A cheaper alternative is the BazPackers Hostel, which is a 7-minute walk from the Columba Hotel and a great option for budget-conscious travellers.
- Come to Inverness without spending a fortune if you stay at a low-budget hotel. For cost-conscious travellers, the Highland Backpackers, which is only 250 metres from the city centre, is a good choice and has bunk beds and shared bathrooms. A very short distance from Inverness Castle is the Inverness Student Hotel, which is also a great option for cheap accommodation.
- For travellers who want to get pampered, the Kingsmill Hotel is a good fit. The 4-star hotel includes a generous spa and wellness centre, sauna, steam room and gym. The Best Western Inverness Palace Hotel is situated in the heart of the city and sports an indoor pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub -- the perfect amenities to enjoy after a long day of exploring.
- Would you like to buy a kilt as a souvenir? You will find a myriad of shopping centres, shops and pubs in and around the High Street. The MacDougall Clansman Hotel is just around the corner and welcomes you with traditional rooms. The Waterside Hotel is also only a 6-minute walk to the High Street, shops and pubs.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Inverness
Are hotels in Inverness safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Inverness?
Which hotels have facilities for disabled people?
Which hotels include room service?
Which hotels are close to the railway station?
Which hotels include a restaurant?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Inverness?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Inverness by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Inverness hotelsFree Wi-FiCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Inverness hotelsShow all