Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Everything, staff excellent, food excellent."||(in 216 reviews)|
|"Very spacious, clean and comfortable."||(in 58 reviews)|
|"Excellent breakfast, very helpful, friendly staff."||(in 94 reviews)|
|"Rude staff and flooding bathroom floor/shower"||(in 44 reviews)|
|"Car park was full."||(in 9 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Terrible club-like hotel next to a strip club
The free intent was the only plus. Oh, and the cute little shampoo and soap that is provided.
The location was awful. There's a "gentleman's club" three doors down and in the evening the hotel bar was full of creepy men waiting for the club to open. The bar plays club music at night and you could hear and feel it in our first floor room. There were drunk people outside in the early morning yelling and screaming and could be heard at all hours. The room was sparse with a worn out single couch and bedding that was flat with no cushion. The bed was low and kind of annoying to get in and out of. There were broken parts of the tempered glass bathroom walls and the shower was leaky so the water pressure was low. There was no carpet in the room but the carpet in the hall and stairway smelled awful like smoke and who knows what else. The lounge downstairs looked like a strip club atmosphere, too, and the drinks were way over priced. Breakfast was expensive, too so we just walked down the street to get a good breakfast at Rendezvous Cafe for a fraction of what the hotel was charging. This was our last leg in our trip and we were too tired to try and get a room somewhere else, abs since we didn't spend much time in the room anyway we just stayed. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone.
Staff was friendly and very accommodating. The breakfast was very good
There was no car park, so when arriving we had to carry bags 4 blocks. The reception is part of the bar so you are greeted with loud throbbing music. The hot water in the shower varied so you had to be ready to move when the blast of pure hot water came through
Had disabled access room - huge!
Check in process, excellent staff on Sunday night. Room was spotless, comfortable bed and good working area.
polite knowlegdeable staff in hotel
- Important information on limited service Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we are experiencing temporary limitation of our service in some destinations. Please keep up with the latest information provided on our website. For your own health and safety, we continue to closely monitor the situation, following guidelines from the World Health Organisation and local health authorities. Thank you very much for your understanding. - The Pentahotel Inverness offers cosy rooms with warm wooden furniture and comfortable armchairs. The day begins with the extensive breakfast with sweet and hearty dishes. Scottish specialties and tasty drinks are served in the restaurant. The modern fitness area is available for a time out.
Official Hotel Information
based on 1 507 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at pentahotel Inverness
Where is pentahotel Inverness located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at pentahotel Inverness?
Does pentahotel Inverness offer free Wi-Fi?
Does pentahotel Inverness offer free parking?
Does pentahotel Inverness offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is pentahotel Inverness from the airport?
Can you bring pets to pentahotel Inverness?
Does pentahotel Inverness have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Inverness Railway Station 225 m
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery 361 m
- Eastgate Shopping Centre 397 m
- Inverness Castle 0,4 km
- Inverness City Centre 0,6 km
- Inverness Cathedral 0,7 km