Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 7% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 255||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R4 111||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Niagara-on-the-Lake hotel
- To learn about military history, choose a hotel next to Fort George, a landmark from the War of 1812 that has been restored and now offers tours and battle reenactments. The Queen's Landing hotel is a chic choice that is only a five-minute walk to the fort and a three-minute walk to the local harbor.
- Old Town contains a high concentration of the city’s restaurants, shops, and older buildings, making it a good area for visitors to stay, to be within easy walking distance of popular sights. The Antique Slumber Old Town Bed & Breakfast is set in a historic building and will put you within a short walk of Old Town Goodies and Treadwell Cuisine.
- If you’re visiting Niagara-on-the-Lake with your family, consider staying near an area that has a large selection of recreational activities, such as Queenston Heights Park. Queenston Heights Park contains picnic areas, walking trails, historic monuments, and a large playground. The South Landing Inn is a three-minute walk of the park and a two-minute walk from Niagara River.
- For travelers interested in learning more about the region, select a hotel next to the Niagara Historical Society & Museum, featuring artifacts from the area and telling the story of how the city was created. The Finlay House Bed and Breakfast is a charming choice that is only a three-minute walk to the museum and adjacent to Veterans Memorial Park.
- If you’re not planning on using a car during your trip, pick a hotel that offers free shuttle service to the city’s different key destinations. The 124 on Queen Hotel and Spa is a good option that offers a shuttle to various wineries and restaurants, and the hotel is only a three-minute walk to the waterfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake
Are hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
What hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake have good views?
What are some good hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake near Butler's Barracks?
What are some good hotels in Niagara-on-the-Lake near the Niagara Apothecary?
How can I find a peaceful hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
How much is a hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Niagara-on-the-Lake for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Niagara-on-the-Lake?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Niagara-on-the-Lake by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Niagara-on-the-Lake hotels
Go to map