Newport Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Newport Beach
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 16% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R5 350||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R5 446||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Newport Beach hotel
- Some of the best hotels in Newport Beach, California are situated along Newport Bay, both on the Balboa Peninsula side and the mainland side.
- Little Inn by the Bay Newport Beach Hotel is a top-ranked beach hotel ideally situated just blocks from the waterfront, between the Bay and Pacific Ocean.
- Situated on the Pacific Coast Highway, Holiday Inn Express is another highly rated hotel in Newport Beach, with beautiful bay views, an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
- The Newport Beach Marriott Bayview is an excellent hotel overlooking the Upper Newport Bay Nature Preserve, bird watching paradise with bicycling and hiking trails.
- Several upscale resort hotels, including Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa, are situated near the Orange County Museum of Art and the popular shopping center Fashion Island.
- Also near the art museum, the top-ranked family hotel Hyatt Regency Newport Beach lies about five miles from John Wayne Airport, and features three outdoor pools, an airport shuttle, and rooms with balconies.
- Guests wishing to stay near John Wayne Airport, the closest airport to Newport Beach, will find several hotels nearby, including Atrium Hotel at Orange County Airport.
- For a little more seclusion, look for hotels on Highway 1 (the Pacific Coast Highway) heading towards Huntington State Beach, a popular surfing destination. The Hotel Solarena is a good choice on Newport Beach’s northern coastline.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Newport Beach
Are hotels in Newport Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Newport Beach have a good view?
What are some good hotels in Newport Beach near Fashion Island?
How can I find a good hotel near the beach?
What hotels in Newport Beach are good for a honeymoon?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Newport Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Newport Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Newport Beach hotelsFree Wi-FiPet-friendlyAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Newport Beach hotelsShow all
Extended Stay America - Orange County - John Wayne Airport
District 3 R2 003+