Santa Cruz hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santa Cruz
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 47% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 31% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 362||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R4 926||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Santa Cruz hotel
- Planning on visiting Santa Cruz with your family? Select a hotel adjacent to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, such as the affordable Aqua Breeze Inn. The Boardwalk is a beachfront amusement park that has a variety of carnival rides and games, making it a very popular attraction for kids.
- If you’re hoping to spend most of your vacation by the ocean, choose one of the many hotels located within a five-minute walk of Main Beach, such as the Fireside Inn. Main Beach offers volleyball, swimming, and paddle boarding, and there are also lifeguards and public restrooms on site.
- For art enthusiasts, choose a hotel near Santa Cruz’s Museum of Art and History, such as the Pacific Blue Inn, which is only a 10-minute walk from the museum. This museum contains exhibits highlighting contemporary California artists and history of the local area.
- Downtown Santa Cruz contains a high concentration of the city’s shops, restaurants, and entertainment, including the Del Mar Theater and the Kuumbwa Jazz Theater. To be within walking distance of these attractions, select a hotel in the heart of this neighborhood, like the Cliff Crest Bed & Breakfast Inn, located just five blocks from Downtown.
- If you would like to learn about the communities that are indigenous to the area, book a hotel near the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History, such as the Ocean Gate Inn, located half a mile from the museum. The museum offers exhibits on the local people, animals, and geography, making it a great way to familiarize yourself with the history of the area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santa Cruz
Are hotels in Santa Cruz safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Santa Cruz?
What hotels in Santa Cruz are near the Santa Cruz Wharf?
Which hotels in Santa Cruz are near the University of California, Santa Cruz?
Are there hotels in Santa Cruz that have free parking?
What hotels in Santa Cruz have a good view?
How much is a hotel in Santa Cruz for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Santa Cruz for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Santa Cruz?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Santa Cruz by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Santa Cruz hotels
Go to map