Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Palermo
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 52% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 428||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 564||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Palermo hotel
- When you are looking for family hotels in Palermo, you want to make sure that you find accommodation that is centrally located to the main attractions. Massimo Plaza Hotel offers family rooms in the heart of the historical center. Close to Stadio Comunale Renzo Barbera, Casena dei Colli is a family-friendly hotel that offers family rooms and has a private garden, ideal for energetic children.
- If you are looking for hotels in Palermo with a pool, then consider staying at Hotel NH Palermo, which overlooks the Gulf of Palermo and the Palermo Botanical Gardens and has an outdoor pool. The cliffside Splendid Hotel la Torre looks out to the Tyrrhenian Sea and offers guests an outdoor pool.
- There are plenty of five-star hotels in Palermo that can be found at the heart of the city and on the coast. Grand Hotel Villa Igiea - MGallery by Sofitel overlooks the Mediterranean Sea and boasts a range of facilities including a lounge and pool bar, beauty corner and outdoors pool, as well as offering guests a free shuttle service into the city center.
- If you are searching for beachfront hotels Palermo, check out Mondello Palace Hotel - a beach resort that offers beach access as well as being in walking distance to Capo Gallo Reserve. Across from the beach in Sferracavallo, Bellevue del Golfo offers panoramic sea views from its restaurant and bar with a terrace.
- If you want to be at the heart of the nightlife, then look for hotels in Palermo old town. Also known as Vecchio Centro, not only is the old town a hub for night spots, it is also home to some iconic historical sites. Mercure Palermo Centro is in the center of old town and close to Bottiglieria del Massimo, which has been serving champagne since 1968.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Palermo
Are hotels in Palermo safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Palermo?
Are there any historical hotels in Palermo?
What are the best romantic hotels in Palermo?
What are the nearest hotels in Palermo airport?
Are there any cheap hotels in Palermo?
How much is a hotel in Palermo for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Palermo for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Palermo?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Palermo by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Palermo hotels
Go to map