Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Norwich
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 10% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 831||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 884||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Norwich hotel
- If you’re in town for a football match at Carrow Road, there are a few good hotels nearby. Holiday Inn Norwich City is a 5-minute walk from the stadium and offers lobby Wi-Fi, a restaurant, bar/lounge, 24-hr room service and meeting rooms, while The Norwich Hotel on Thorpe Road is a 7-min walk away and comes with free Wi-Fi and parking, bar/lounge, meeting rooms and 24-hr front desk.
- Spend the afternoon at Norwich Castle Museum & Art Gallery and take a tour of the Keep. Then spend the night at The Maids Head Hotel in Tombland with free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge and café. The hotel is less than 0.5 km from the Castle. Or, you can opt for the Stracey Hotel on Strand Road which is just over 1 km away and also has free Wi-Fi and parking in addition to a restaurant, bar/lounge, garden and tour assistance desk.
- First-time visitors may wish to reserve a room at one of the several hotels in the city centre. A good choice is the Best Western Annesley House Hotel on Newmarket Road, a 15-min walk from the city, offering free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge, garden and laundry services. Alternatively, there is the Best Western George Hotel, also with free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar-/lounge and it is a 17-min walk from the city centre.
- If you’re planning to visit the University of East Anglia campus there is a limited number of hotels to choose from. Best Western Plus Oaklands Hotel is about 7 km away and offers free Wi-Fi and parking, 2 restaurants, a bar/lounge, terrace and garden. There is also The Old Rectory Hotel at Crostwick, also with free Wi-Fi and parking, a restaurant, bar/lounge, outdoor pool, garden, and is just over 10 km from the campus.
- Earlham Park is a 20 acre Nature Reserve for a fun day out with the entire family and there are a couple of good hotels nearby. Best Western Brook Hotel Norwich has free Wi-Fi and parking, breakfast, a restaurant, bar/lounge and 2 children under 12 stay free when staying in same room as their parents/guardian. Mercure Norwich Hotel on Boundary Road offers similar facilities along with an indoor pool and connecting rooms. Both hotels are within 3.5 km of the reserve.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Norwich
Are hotels in Norwich safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Norwich with an on-site golf course?
Are there any hotels in Norwich close to the rail station?
Are there any hotels in Norwich with business centres?
Are there any hotels in Norwich with a hot tub?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Norwich?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Norwich by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities