Pros: Quick and easy check out and in
Cons: correct address would have been great. I was sent to an address for the office that was closed. The other office that was handling reservations for that closed office was around 4 miles away
Pros: Staff was super informative and helpful. Really made my travel easy and stress free
Cons: Literally nothing
Pros: Staff were friendly and helpful.
Cons: Original location was closed, and I was never informed to go to a different location. Car headlights were misaligned. An employee at pickup told me not to worry about a few scratches and didn't record them on the agreement then at the dropoff I was questioned about what those scratches were and if I caused them.
Pros: Was charged for a second day even though the car was returned 5 hours after pickup. Called customer service and have yet to see the one day refunded as promised. Instead I see a toll charge!
Cons: Drop off location should have recorded drop off of car on Saturday. There were employees on the premises directing cars as to where to park, but then instructed us to drop keys in drop-box. Guess those keys were not retrieved until Monday....from Saturday. Won't use again if I have to make a second call to get refund.
Cons: The rental car agency was doing drop off only. I was never contacted about this until I called the day of my rental and was informed.
Cons: I got no car. They were completely out.
Cons: I was left stranded at the airport. Will never use your service again.
Cons: I change the drop off location and because of that they charge me 369$ I was so mad.
Pros: Easy pick-up and drop off
Cons: Car wasn't completely clean.
Cons: Kayak did not book rental car at the airport as requested! It was a rental car location 15 mins away! Not good! Enterprise said it happens everyday through third party bookings! We did not use the kayak reservation- Live and learn I guess-
Pros: Staff was helpful and eager to satisfy.
Cons: Cleanliness could have been better but was made right.
Cons: I got to the airport and found out that I had an expired license and no photo-card to prove that I had in fact renewed it. Called my DMV and was told that I could request a certification letter that could be emailed immediately. Manager at desk would not print out paperwork, and told me that they wouldn't accept it anyway, even though this is common practice in these cases. They were completely unaccommodating and dismissive. Went to Alamo two days later and they accepted it (after I had to print it out at my hotel). I know I was at fault for not having the card in the first place, but they could have handled it a lot better.
Other suppliers in Orlando scored
- 3.2/10 Executive Car Rental car hire in Orlando
- 7.4/10 Avis car hire in Orlando
- 5.4/10 NextCar car hire in Orlando
- 5.4/10 Ace car hire in Orlando
- 9.0/10 National car hire in Orlando
- 6.0/10 Payless car hire in Orlando
- 6.9/10 Budget car hire in Orlando
- 6.8/10 Hertz car hire in Orlando
- 4.8/10 Priceless car hire in Orlando
- 7.0/10 Advantage car hire in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Fox car hire in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Thrifty car hire in Orlando
- 8.9/10 Alamo car hire in Orlando
- 7.7/10 Sixt car hire in Orlando
- 7.1/10 E-Z Rent-A-Car car hire in Orlando
- 4.9/10 Easirent car hire in Orlando
- 7.2/10 Dollar car hire in Orlando
- 5.6/10 Economy Rent a Car car hire in Orlando
- 5.0/10 NU Car car hire in Orlando
Where can I find Enterprise hire cars in Orlando?
Address35 East Colonial Drive
|Monday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||09:00 - 14:00|
|Sunday||09:00 - 14:00|
Phone+1 407 843 5411
Top tips for hiring a car from Enterprise in Orlando
- Full-size car hires from Enterprise in Orlando are around 52% cheaper than other car types, on average