Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tempe
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|August||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 74% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 480||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 486||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Tempe hotel deal
- If you want to stay near the Tempe Beach Park, which is near the center of Tempe, why don’t you think about staying in the AC Hotel by Marriott Phoenix Tempe/Downtown. This 5-star hotel is a 5-minute drive away from the Tempe Beach Park, which is an acre long stretch of park that runs along the bank of the river. Here you can visit a waterpark that has a waterfall and a slide and you can also take advantages of activities such a boating, fishing and biking.
- For those who love to do a bit of shopping while you stroll through the streets of a new town, think about staying at a hotel near the Tempe Marketplace. The 3-star Hilton Garden Inn Phoenix Tempe ASU Area is a 4-minute drive away from this open-air shopping area that stretches over 130 acres and has shops, restaurants and various entertainment venues.
- Visitors who like to spend a bit of time browsing the history of Tempe, both recent and past, why not stay at the 3-star Hampton Inn & Suites, which is a 3-minute drive from the AZ Heritage Center. This museum is located in Papago Park and has exhibits showing the history of Tempe in the last two centuries as well as having collections that show the days of early settlement in the area and an exhibit of a copper mine.
- Golfing visitors should consider staying near one of the public golf courses in the Tempe area. The Days Inn & Suites by Wyndham Tempe is 2-star hotel that is a 10-minute drive from the Ken McDonald Golf Course, which is a public 18-hole course that has the Western Canal flowing through it and is designed on fairly level terrain, ensuring a nice stroll while you play.
- Downtown Tempe is a good place to stay if you want to be near the Arizona State University Tempe Campus and all the bars and restaurants that are scattered around the area. One of the hotels you could consider staying at is the 3-star Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown, a 3-minute drive from the pedestrianized downtown streets, which are lined with micro-breweries as well as restaurants and shops.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tempe
Are hotels in Tempe safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Tempe, Arizona have airport shuttles?
Which hotels in Tempe, Arizona have swimming pools?
Which hotels in Tempe, Arizona offer breakfast in the price?
Which hotels in Tempe, Arizona have onsite parking?
How do I find a hotel in central Tempe?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tempe?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tempe by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tempe hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Tempe hotelsShow all