Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Charlottesville
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 82% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 496||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R4 388||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Charlottesville hotel
- During your vacation to Charlottesville, you can visit several historical attractions such as the home of James Madison. Located in Orange-Montpelier, the Madison home is just over 3 miles from Comfort Inn and Suites. The home of Thomas Jefferson (called Monticello) and Michie Tavern (an historical landmark) are also interesting places to visit. These landmarks are within minutes of each other and less than four miles from Country Inn & Suites, the English Inn and Omni Hotel.
- Wine lovers will find many vineyards and wineries in and around Charlottesville. There is Bleinheim Vineyards, Jefferson Vineyards and Pippin Hill Farm & Vineyards, just to name a few. If you are a true connoisseur, you can also stay at a winery hotel like Albemarle Estate at Trump Winery or the Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm.
- Spend an afternoon strolling the Downtown Mall. It is home to several trendy shops, art galleries and chic boutiques such as Derriere De Soie and Angelo Jewelry. Hotels in Charlottesville that are within walking distance of this attraction include the Residence Inn, Home 2 Suites and Fairfield Inn.
- Charlottesville is about a 40-minute drive from Shenandoah National Park. Drive or walk the trails to enjoy bird watching or get a look at many wild animals. The park also has numerous waterfalls, picnic areas, campgrounds, dining facilities and park rangers. If you want to lodge close to the park, consider staying at Day’s Inn, Quality Inn or Mimslyn Inn in Harrisonburg.
- Although Charlottesville is not a very large city, it has a number of luxurious, 4-star hotels. These offer a variety of amenities from on-site dining to tennis courts. This includes the historic Oakhurst Inn, Clifton Inn (European inspired) and Boar’s Head Resort.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Charlottesville
Are hotels in Charlottesville safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels in Charlottesville are close to the UVA Campus?
What sports or activities are popular in Charlottesville?
Are there any budget-friendly hotels in Charlottesville?
What hotels provide a shuttle to the Charlottesville Abamarle Airport?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Charlottesville?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Charlottesville by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Charlottesville hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Charlottesville hotelsShow all