Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bristol
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 20% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 96% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 743||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 978||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Bristol hotel
- Interested in learning more about this charming town’s history? Choose a hotel near the SS Great Britain, a former passenger steamship that has since been converted into a living museum that shows visitors what maritime transportation was like in the 1800s. The Travel Lodge is an affordable hotel that is only a 2-minute drive from the ship and a 4-minute drive from the Bristol Temple Meads railway station.
- To see a particularly scenic view of Bristol, select a hotel next to the Cabot Tower, such as the quaint Berkeley Square House that is located a 2-minute walk away. Dating back to the late 1800s, the Cabot Tower is over 30 metres high and contains 108 steps that lead visitors to impressive views of the entire city.
- For travellers who are art enthusiasts, consider booking a hotel near the Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery, such as the 4-star Berkeley Square Hotel located a 4-minute walk away. This museum contains a variety of fine art, as well as artefacts related to archaeology and geology, making it a diverse and interesting place to visit.
- If you would like to explore some of the city’s impressive natural scenery and green spaces, pick a hotel near the Leigh Woods National Nature Reserve, such as the Avon Gorge Hotel that is a 3-minute drive away. This nature reserve contains a variety of walking and hiking trails, as well as scenic views of the woodlands and city.
- Hoping to do some golfing during your trip to Bristol? If so, book a room at the budget-friendly Angel Inn, a classic pub hotel that is set in a building dating back to the 1400s. This inn will put you within a 3-minute drive of both the Long Ashton Golf Club and the Bristol and Clifton Golf Club, known for being two of the most popular courses in the city.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bristol
Are hotels in Bristol safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Bristol offer free parking?
Are there hotels in Bristol that provide free breakfast?
What are good hotels in Bristol near the Bristol Cathedral?
What are good hotels in Bristol near the Clifton Suspension Bridge?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bristol?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bristol by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bristol hotels
Go to map