Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Very helpful staff lovely stay!"||(in 114 reviews)|
|"Great food , friendly staff"||(in 34 reviews)|
|"Great staff, lovely room"||(in 119 reviews)|
|"Spa changing rooms filthy."||(in 3 reviews)|
|"Bar prices were way too high."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"Besides, the coffee machine was not working."||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Close to Cribbs Causeway
Overpriced, shabby, public rooms very noisy.
An excellent stop over on our way to Wales. The hotel was clean and well presented. The staff were efficient and friendly. The room (Double) was spacious and clean although a bit dated, the bathroom was clean. We ate in Quarter Jacks Restaurant, again the sta\ff were great and the food was v tasty.
Our biggest let down was the uncomfortable bed! A new mattress needed. Also the bathroom towels needed re-newing aswell, rather small and thin.
The hotel itself was lovely. The room was spacious and clean and the staff were helpful and friendly. The food was well presented and delicious, if a little on the pricey side (particularly the breakfast).
Very clean, very friendly staff, good gym open early
Swimming pool and associated facilities were clean and tidy. Staff generally friendly and polite.
- Food and drink was overpriced, we therefore decided to eat elsewhere on several occasions - I don't remember seeing anything on the website at the time of booking regarding a £3 per night parking charge; this should be made more obvious - I was left with a feeling that the hotel was out to extract as much money from customers as was possible, for example: a) We had a continental breakfast one morning but the final bill had the cooked breakfast price b) When we had a meal in the restaurant my wife chose a fixed price two course option but the bill arrived with the courses priced separately; an increase of several pounds c) £3 for parking, possible acceptable for a city centre hotel, but not for one on the outskirts of town d) Extras such as £4 per person tray charge for room service breakfast, ridiculous when the food itself has a healthy profit margin built in. - I also appears that our hire car was damaged overnight the first night we parked at the hotel - We would often find room service trays littering the corridors/stairways. why can't these just be removed rather than left in areas where they could be a hazard should there be a fire?
Aztec Hotel & Spa is uniquely located near the city, country, and coast. Only 13 miles away from Bristol Airport and 35 miles away from Cardiff-Wales Airport, guests can arrive swiftly at the hotel.
Elegantly decorated with comfort in mind, every one of the 128 smoke-free guest rooms at Aztec Hotel & Spa come with free WiFi internet access, mini fridge, tea and coffee maker, work desk, flat-screen TV, fresh water, and milk. Suites include all the above plus a lounge area and more space.
Guests staying at the hotel are welcomed with free use of the spa facilities which includes a sauna, relaxing hot tub, steam room, and a large swimming pool. Several skin, facial, and feet treatments are available as well. A fitness center fully equipped with weights and machines is open too. Business-related travelers can take advantage of the hotel’s conference space and meeting rooms.
For breakfast, lunch, and dinner, guests can head to the on-site restaurant, The Curious Kitchen, which serves a variety of international dishes. The accompanying bar also offers a range of select wines to choose from. For more options, local nearby restaurants such as Vee's Kitchen and King of Spice are within walking distance.
Just 5.9 miles away from Aztec Hotel & Spa is Bristol Zoo. Shopping can be done at The Mall At Cribbs Causeway which is a 26-minute walk. Other popular attractions include Bristol Cathedral and Wild Place Project.
With all the on-site amenities guests need for a relaxing getaway, the Aztec Hotel & Spa is an excellent choice.
based on 726 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Aztec Hotel & Spa
Where is Aztec Hotel & Spa located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Aztec Hotel & Spa?
Does Aztec Hotel & Spa offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Aztec Hotel & Spa offer free parking?
Does Aztec Hotel & Spa offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Aztec Hotel & Spa from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Aztec Hotel & Spa?
Does Aztec Hotel & Spa have a pool?
Reviews about Aztec Hotel & Spa
Most popular landmarks
- The Mall at Cribbs Causeway 2,7 km
- Cabot Circus Shopping Centre 9,4 km
- Bristol Zoo 9,5 km
- University of Bristol 9,9 km
- St Nicholas Market 9,9 km
- Bristol City Museum and Art Gallery 9,9 km