Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Austin
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 68% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 969||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 208||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Austin hotel
- Austin is a popular city for music festivals and cultural events, so keep this in mind when visiting, and make sure to book your accommodation in advance if there is an event on. Many hotels in downtown Austin sell out quickly, so it is a good idea to check if any big events coincide with your plans.
- The city does not have a very extensive public transportation system, but it does have a cheap bike-sharing system called B-Cycle. Choose a hotel that is near one of the many B-Cycle docking stations, as this will allow you to easily rent a bike and explore the city. The Aloft in downtown Austin is a great choice.
- If you are traveling with your family, consider staying in a hotel near Zilker Park, such as the JW Marriott. Zilker Park is made up of more than 350 acres of scenic land, and it provides many recreational opportunities for both children and adults.
- Looking to get some shopping done during your trip to Austin? If so, book one of the many hotels near The Domain, a shopping center 12 miles from downtown. The Domain is comprised of more than 100 different stores and restaurants, and it has several entertainment options. The Westin at The Domain is a great hotel that is also not far from downtown Austin.
- To experience Austin’s diverse and exciting nightlife, stay at a hotel near Rainey Street, such as the stylish Kimpton Hotel Van Zandt. Rainey Street is quietly tucked away from downtown Austin and is full of old houses that have been converted into hip bars, restaurants, terraces, and rooftop pubs with pool tables.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Austin
Are hotels in Austin safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What are the best hotels in Austin near the Convention Center?
What are the best hotels near the Austin–Bergstrom International Airport?
What hotels in Austin have the best outdoor pools?
Which hotels in Austin have Jacuzzis in the rooms?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Austin?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Austin by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Austin hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Austin hotelsShow all
What Austin hotel guests are talking aboutShow all
Hotels about topicShow all
Extended Stay America - Austin - Downtown - Town Lake
Bouldin Creek R2 916+