Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Torrance
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 32% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 12% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 363||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 392||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
When to book cheap hotels in Torrance?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Torrance hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Torrance, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Torrance in June and February.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Torrance if you stay on a Saturday. The opposite is true for, Tuesday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Torrance accommodation.
- For those who love to shop while on vacation, why not stay near the Del Amo Fashion Center. The Torrance Marriott Redondo Beach is a 4-star hotel that is just a 2 minutes’ drive away from this shopping mall, which stretches over 3 levels and has over 200 stores and restaurants, meaning you can shop and stop for a break for meals, all under one roof.
- If you are traveling with children, or if you love to bounce on a trampoline, you could consider staying near the Sky Zone Trampoline Park. The 2-star Extended Stay America - Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway is a 3-minute drive away from the Sky Zone Trampoline Park with its network of trampolines and zones for different activities such as freestyle jumping, climbing a moving ladder that is suspended over soft trampolines and a challenging obstacle course. There is also a zone for toddlers so they can jump safely away from the bigger kids.
- If you are a fan of artisanal or craft beer, you could consider staying at one of the hotels in the vicinity of some of the craft beer breweries in Torrance. The 3-star Redac Gateway Hotel is a good option as it is an 11-minute walk away from the Smog City Brewery & Taproom and a 4-minute drive away from the Strand Brewing Company, both of which provide tastings and tours for visitors.
- For those who are interested in visiting the Torrance Art Museum, stay at the Best Western Plus Avita Suites. This 3-star hotel is a 3-minute drive away from the Torrance Art Museum, which houses exhibitions of contemporary art that is typical of Southern California. The museum is located next door to the Torrance Cultural Arts Center, which has spaces for art and dance classes.
- For the visitors who would like to spend some time exploring the original natural habitat of the area, you might consider staying near the Madrona Marsh Preserve and Nature Center. The DoubleTree by Hilton Torrance – South Bay is a 3-star hotel that is a 6-minute drive away from the Madrona Marsh Preserve and Nature Center where you can take a walk or spend some time watching the bird life that lives freely in the vegetation of the park.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Torrance
Are hotels in Torrance safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA have an airport shuttle?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA have a swimming pool?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA provide breakfast included in the room price?
Which hotels in Torrance, CA have family rooms?
How much is a hotel in Torrance for this weekend?
How do I find a hotel in central Torrance?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Torrance?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Torrance by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Torrance hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Torrance hotelsShow all
Extended Stay America Los Angeles - Torrance Harbor Gateway
Harbor Gateway R1 360+