Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Temecula
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 31% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 11% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 987||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R4 684||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Temecula hotel
- The Temecula Valley is one of the most popular wine destinations in the United States, drawing wine-lovers from all over the world to sample the regional offerings. The Churon Winery, as well as several other wineries offer onsite resorts for easy access to some of the best wine in the country.
- In addition to being a wine destination, travelers also come from all over to play a few rounds on Temecula’s top-notch golf courses. The Pechanga Resort and Casino in South Temecula is minutes away from the Redhawk Golf Club, which is consistently ranked one of the best non-resort golf courses in California.
- Old Town Temecula is a popular tourist attraction in and of itself, featuring rustic storefronts that trace back to the town’s establishment in the 1880s. Hotels convenient to the Old Town area include the Rodeway Inn Old Town Temecula, the Best Western Plus Temecula Wine Country & Suites and more.
- When you’re traveling with young ones in tow, choosing the right hotel in Temecula is important. The Temecula Creek Inn, in addition to housing a highly-rated restaurant, outdoor pool and an onsite golf course, has a two-mile nature trail for you and your family to walk around, explore and play outside until bedtime.
- Looking for budget accommodation? There are hotels available in Temecula at several different price points, with many affordable options for thrifty travelers. Rooms at the Rancho California Inn, the Hampton Inn & Suites Murrieta Temecula and the Quality Inn Temecula Valley Wine Country hotels are among the cheapest in the area.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Temecula
Are hotels in Temecula safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any four-star hotels in Temecula?
Where should I book a hotel for the best Temecula nightlife?
When should I book a hotel for the best winery experiences in Temecula?
Do any Temecula hotels offer an airport shuttle?
How much is a hotel in Temecula for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Temecula for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Temecula?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Temecula by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Temecula hotels
Go to map