Redondo Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Redondo Beach
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 22% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 133||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 528||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Redondo Beach hotel
- Hoping to enjoy a luxurious vacation during your time in Redondo Beach? There are plenty of 4-star luxury hotels in the city like Beach House Hotel at Hermosa Beach, for example. Some of the amenities and comforts available at the hotel include a fitness center and spa along with roomside balconies.
- Portofino Hotel & Marina is an excellent hotel option for travelers that want a hotel within walking distance of Redondo Beach’s marina. The hotel also features services and facilities like a business center, laundry and room service plus a bar and lounge. Additionally, Portofino Hotel & Marina is located close the city’s nightlife with bars like Naja's Place and Starboard Attitude neighboring the hotel.
- Want a hotel that is close to the airport? Ayres Hotel Manhattan Beach Lax is just 5 miles away from Los Angeles International Airport. It also offers a number of amenities to guests like spa facilities, a fitness center and a swimming pool.
- If you are looking for affordable hotels in Redondo Beach, perhaps Sea View Inn at the Beach is worth considering. It offers perks and comforts like ocean views from many of the rooms plus bicycle rentals. Additionally, many of the hotel’s rooms come with kitchens and living rooms.
- Hermosa Beach is one of the popular areas for hotels in Redondo Beach with options like the Quality Inn and Suites Hermosa Beach available to travelers. The Quality Inn and Suites Hermosa Beach is also located nearby a number of local restaurants such as El Pollo Inka and Fusion Sushi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Redondo Beach
Are hotels in Redondo Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels are near the pier?
Where is good to stay in Redondo Beach for business travelers?
What boutique hotels are in Redondo Beach?
What beachfront hotels are in Redondo Beach?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Redondo Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Redondo Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Redondo Beach hotelsFree Wi-FiPoolPet-friendlyAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttlePoolPet-friendlyAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityAirport shuttleFree Wi-FiAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Redondo Beach hotelsShow all