Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Knoxville
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 128% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 918||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 558||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Knoxville hotel
- If you’re interested in recreational activities like biking, canoeing, and hiking, choose a hotel near Ijams Nature Center, a large natural park with more than 10 miles of paths and trails, as well as on-site equipment rentals for bikes and kayaks. The Executive Inn is a budget choice that is less than a 10-minute drive from the park.
- Want to stay in a neighborhood with a variety of restaurants, shops and attractions, such as the Tennessee Theatre? Pick one of the many hotels in downtown Knoxville, such as the Hilton Knoxville. The Hilton Knoxville is a six-minute walk to the historic Tennessee Theatre and the local convention center.
- To see a particularly scenic view of Knoxville, book a hotel next to the Sunsphere, a large tower that was built for the 1982 World’s Fair and now gives visitors panoramic views of the entire city. The Tennessean Hotel is only a two-minute walk to the structure and is located in a building that was also constructed for the World’s Fair.
- If you would like to experience Knoxville’s nightlife, choose a hotel on Gay Street, such as the Hyatt Place at the downtown location. Many of the city’s most popular bars and restaurants are on Gay Street, including Downtown Grill & Brewery and Chivo Taqueria.
- For art enthusiasts, consider staying at a hotel near the Knoxville Museum of Art, such as the Holiday Inn, which is just a four-minute walk from the art museum. The Knoxville Museum of Art specifically showcases regional art and has several exhibits dedicated to presenting the history of East Tennessee.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Knoxville
Are hotels in Knoxville safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Knoxville?
Which hotels in Knoxville are near the McClung Museum of Natural History & Culture?
What are some good hotels in Knoxville near the World's Fair Park?
Are there hotels in Knoxville with free parking?
What hotels in Knoxville have a good indoor pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Knoxville?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Knoxville by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Knoxville hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Knoxville hotelsShow all