Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vancouver
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||R1 519|
|Average price (weekend night):||R1 665|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Vancouver cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Vancouver hotel
- Hilton Vancouver Washington is one of the go-to 4-star hotel options in Vancouver. It offers a wide range of amenities and services from an in-house coffee shop to a bar and lounge. The hotel also features wedding services and banquet facilities.
- The Columbia River runs along the southside of Vancouver and is one of the focal points for hotels in Vancouver. Hotels lining the river include Extended Stay America and Best Western Premier Hotel at Fisher's Landing. Both hotels also feature many amenities such as a restaurant and business center at Best Western Premier Hotel and free parking and a restaurant at Extended Stay America.
- Are you looking for a hotel that is close to the local shopping malls? Sonesta ES Suites Portland - Vancouver is a great option as it is just 0.5 miles from Vancouver Mall. The hotel also offers a variety of amenities like breakfast, an extensive fitness center and a swimming pool. There are also many restaurants located near the hotel like Oishi Sushi and Burgerville.
- Is a hot tub on your list of required hotel amenities? Quality Inn and Suites Vancouver north is just the place. There, guests will find an indoor swimming pool plus a hot tub. Other amenities at the hotel include breakfast, free parking and a fitness center.
- For travelers looking for hotels with luxury amenities, perhaps you should consider checking out Staybridge Suites Vancouver-Portland Metro. Some of the perks and comforts available at the hotel include tennis courts, a hot tub, a pool and a basketball court.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vancouver
What hotels offer complimentary transport from the airport?
Vancouver sits right on the border of Washington and Oregon, making it just a short drive from the city of Portland. Conveniently for visitors to the city, this also means that many hotels in Vancouver offer transport from Portland International Airport. Some of the hotels offering such amenities include Hampton Inn & Suites Portland/Vancouver and SpringHill Suites by Marriott Portland Vancouver.
What hotels in Vancouver are on the water?
If you are looking for waterfront hotels in Vancouver, Homewood Suites Portland-Vancouver is an excellent hotel option to keep in mind. Aside from its expansive scenic views, the hotel also offers plenty of amenities like a swimming pool and tennis courts. The rooms at the hotel also include kitchenettes and dining tables.
What hotels are near the train station?
If you are planning on taking a train either into or out of Vancouver, Amtrak Vancouver Station is surrounded by many hotels. For instance, both Comfort Inn & Suites and Econo Lodge are just 1 mile from the station. Comfort Inn & Suites also features a fitness center and a swimming pool.
What are good highway hotels in Vancouver?
I-5 is one of the major highways serving Vancouver and its exits are also where many of Vancouver’s hotels are located. Some of the hotels near the interstate include Quality Inn & Suites. As for amenities at the hotel, the hotel offers free parking, an outdoor swimming pool and a fitness center.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.