Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|July||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 602||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 666||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotel
- The best all-inclusive hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife are found on the fringes of the city centre and are a tempting prospect for those who don’t want to lift a finger while on holiday. The 4-star Hotel Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz offers tastefully furnished rooms, traditional Canarian cuisine and a lush central pool area in their all-inclusive holiday packages.
- Those looking for cheap, fuss-free hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife will find them in the city’s business district, just a short distance from the port. Choose from the likes of the Hotel Adonis Pelinor, with clean, modern rooms and a buzzing location, and Hotel Atlántico, with its leafy rooftop terrace and sparkling sea views.
- For a quieter stay in the heart of the city centre, travellers should look around leafy Ramblas, a well-heeled area filled with peaceful parks and stately homes. Along the Rambla de Santa Cruz, a long, shaded boulevard dotted with art sculptures, the Hotel Colón Rambla has a stunning outdoor swimming pool surrounded by lush gardens, while Hotel Taburiente, opposite Parque García Sanabria, serves up some of Spain’s best wines and avant-garde cuisine.
- Budget travellers will find a number of hostels tucked away in residential parts of the city. The Tenerife Experience Hostel has a fun, friendly vibe, and features communal areas decorated with murals and facilities including surfboard and bike hire. El Jostel in the Toscal neighbourhood offers a boutique spin on its private and shared rooms, with antique-style furniture and a soothing botanical theme.
- The cheapest time to book your holidays in Santa Cruz de Tenerife is in May and June, when the weather is warm enough to visit the city’s main points of interest without breaking out too much of a sweat. Note that Carnival is in March, when partygoers flock to the city from across Spain and many hotels up their prices.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Santa Cruz de Tenerife
Are hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there good hotels near Santa Cruz de Tenerife airport?
Which neighbourhoods are close to Santa Cruz de Tenerife’s most important attractions?
Where in Santa Cruz de Tenerife can I find a hotel with a view?
What hotel area is especially good for shopping in Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
What hotels in Santa Cruz de Tenerife have especially good spa services?
How much is a hotel in Santa Cruz de Tenerife for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Santa Cruz de Tenerife for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Santa Cruz de Tenerife?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Santa Cruz de Tenerife by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Santa Cruz de Tenerife hotels
Go to map