Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oceanside
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 35% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 61% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 195||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 138||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Oceanside hotel
- Oceanside is a beach town close to San Diego and many of its oceanfront hotels provide breathtaking views of the Pacific Ocean and mountains. Located on a peninsula, guests staying at the Oceanside Marina Suites have panoramic views of the water and its surrounding palm trees. This waterfront hotel also provides luxurious accommodations such as a pool, hot tub, kitchenette and in-room fireplaces.
- If you’re up for a little intimacy and seclusion, an outlying community like Fire Mountain might be ideal. Also home of Camp Pendleton, some hotels in the area include the Holiday Inn and Quality Inn & Suites Camp Pendleton. This neighborhood is mostly residential and made up of many winding roads. Somewhat upscale, it has the Fire Mountain Center (a shopping mall) and fine dining restaurants like the Land & Water Company. Although up the hill, it is still close to and just a short walk from the beach.
- Visit downtown Oceanside to shop. Along with souvenir and gift shops, there is also a farmer’s market and street fair on Thursday mornings and evenings. In the heart of town there is a SpringHill Suites and Wyndham that provide convenient and comfortable lodging.
- Legoland is a popular amusement park for families. It is only 5 minutes from the heart of Oceanside downtown and Carlsbad Beach. The Legoland California Hotel will put you at the entrance of the theme park. If you’re on a budget, there are also a few Motel 6 Inns within a couple of miles of this attraction.
- You can try your luck at casinos and resorts near Oceanside. Both the Pala Casino Spa & Resort along with the Pechanga Resort & Casino are under 30 minutes from the beach. Along with gaming and entertainment, they provide accommodations with amenities like robes, slippers, pools, restaurants, fitness centers and stocked minibars.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oceanside
Are hotels in Oceanside safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any spa resorts in Oceanside?
Are there any boutique hotels in Oceanside?
What family-friendly hotels are in Oceanside?
Are there any romantic hotels in Oceanside?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Oceanside?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Oceanside by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Oceanside hotelsCheck availabilityPoolAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Oceanside hotelsShow all