Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Narragansett
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||R3 418|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
How much does a hotel in Narragansett cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Narragansett hotel
- For cheap hotels in Narragansett, stay at Scarborough Beach Motel. Across the street from Scarborough Beach and 4.9 miles from the center of Narragansett, this budget-friendly motel offers kitchenettes in each room and allows children under 11 to stay for free. Complimentary amenities include morning coffee, Wi-Fi and parking.
- The Atlantic House Hotel is one of the hotels in Narragansett Bay. Overlooking the bay, this historic 3-star hotel features a restaurant, beach access and a sundeck with furniture, umbrellas and bay views. Shells by the Sea Bed and Breakfast is located close to the bay, 2.2 miles from Narragansett, and is set in a landscaped garden. Outside, there is also a patio and a pool. Inside, there is an exercise room and pool table.
- Romantic hotels in Narragansett include the 19th Century Blueberry Cove Inn which is 1.7 miles from the town center. This 3-star hotel offers traditional accommodation with optional upgrades of rooms with whirlpool tubs and suites with fireplaces in the living rooms. Outside, there is a front porch and a garden swing with lawn chairs.
- If you are looking for business-friendly hotels in Narragansett, consider staying at Aqua Blue Hotel in the heart of Narragansett. Featuring a business center with internet access and rooms with work-friendly desks, this 3-star hotel also provides conference facilities. Another hotel in the Narragansett area that suits business travelers is the Hampton Inn South Kingstown - Newport Area. Featuring both full and lap desks in the rooms, there is an on-site 24/7 business center and two meeting rooms.
- If you are bringing the family on vacation, look for hotels in Narragansett that are family friendly. Sheppard's Campus B&B is a small hotel set in a quiet area, 8 miles from Narragansett. Featuring a children’s playground as well as several patios with garden views, this bed and breakfast also offers a sun room and a living room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Narragansett
Are there any hotels in Narragansett on the beach?
The Atlantic House Hotel is a beachfront hotel that is just over half a mile from Narragansett Town Beach. This 2-star hotel offers panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean from its raised deck and is a short walk to the beach.
Are there any 4-star hotels in Narragansett?
The Break Hotel in Narragansett offers 4-star boutique accommodation, 5 miles from the center of Narragansett. With stylish rooms that feature modern amenities and ocean views, there is a restaurant and bar, an ocean-view rooftop lounge, as well as a heated outdoor pool and a sundeck. This hotel also provides spa services.
Are there any hotels on Narragansett Pier?
The 3-star Blueberry Cove Inn is located within Narragansett Pier, set in a quiet residential area. A short walk from Narragansett Pier Life Saving Station, this small hotel features antique furnishings, as well as a library and traditional dining room.
Which hotels in Narragansett are close to Block Island Ferry Terminal?
Almost 8 miles outside of Narragansett, Lighthouse Inn of Galilee is set in a fishing port, across the street from the Block Island Ferry Terminal. Offering 2-star accommodation, some rooms provide ocean views and there is a heated indoor pool and a games room.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.