Colorado Springs hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Colorado Springs
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 10% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 468||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 593||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Colorado Springs hotel
- If you're planning a trip to Colorado Springs, consider staying downtown, with art walks, museums, boutique shops and restaurants to enjoy. The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel & Spa and The Antlers, A Wyndham Hotel are both in the heart of the city, within walking distance to the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center and Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum.
- One of the most popular attractions in Colorado Springs is Garden of the Gods. If you'd like to stay near Garden of the Gods, consider booking a room at Garden of the Gods Club & Resort. The property offers rooms with fireplaces, and most come with a mountain view. The grounds include tennis courts, several pools, and a golf course. The Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site is within walking distance.
- If you're planning a visit to The United States Air Force Academy, you'll have several hotels in Colorado Springs to choose from. The Best Western Plus Peak Vista Inn & Suites, The Academy Hotel Colorado Springs, and The Lodge at Flying Horse are all about five miles from the Air Force Academy.
- For the ultimate luxury vacation in Colorado Springs, The Broadmoor is an excellent 5-star choice to consider. This high end resort pampers guests with elegant rooms and stunning mountain views, not to mention the 18 restaurants you can find on site. There are several golf courses and pools, one of which offers water slides. Cheyenne Mountain Zoo and Cheyenne Mountain are only a short drive away.
- To stay near the airport, consider booking a room at the Hilton Garden Inn Colorado Springs Airport or the Radisson Hotel Colorado Springs. Both provide indoor pools, on-site restaurants and free airport shuttle service.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Colorado Springs
Are hotels in Colorado Springs safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Colorado Springs?
What hotels in Colorado Springs are good for business travelers?
Which hotels in Colorado Springs offer hot tubs?
Are there any hotels in Colorado Springs with spas?
What hotels in Colorado Springs are family-friendly?
How much is a hotel in Colorado Springs for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Colorado Springs for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Colorado Springs?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Colorado Springs by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Colorado Springs hotelsCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Colorado Springs hotelsShow all
Hometowne Studios by Red Roof - Colorado Springs Airport
Southeast Colorado Springs R800+
Hotel Elegante Conference & Event Center Colorado Springs
Southeast Colorado Springs R1 537+
Days Inn by Wyndham Colorado Springs/Garden of the Gods
Northeast Colorado Springs R938+
Drury Inn & Suites Colorado Springs Near the Air Force Academy
Northgate R1 660+