Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Burlington
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 30% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 125% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 057||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 182||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Burlington hotel
- If you're planning your first trip to Burlington, consider staying downtown. The Waterfront Hotel is centrally located and within walking distance of the Art Gallery of Burlington and the Joseph Brant Museum. The Waterfront Hotel is right next to the Waterfront Trail, a walking and biking trail that goes along Burlington Lake, and is only a 10-minute walk to the beach. The hotel features an on-site restaurant and an indoor pool.
- To visit the Royal Botanical Gardens, consider booking a room at the Knights Inn Burlington. This property is a short drive from the gardens and features free parking.
- If you're traveling for business, consider staying at the Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites, which is only a couple of miles from the city center. It features a business center, as well as meeting rooms and a banquet hall. Another option is the Holiday Inn Burlington Hotel & Conference Centre—also not far from the city center—which boasts a business center, meeting rooms, and banquet facilities.
- If you have an early morning flight leaving from Either John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport or Toronto Pearson International Airport, consider booking a room at a hotel in Burlington that offers airport shuttle services, such as Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington, which is two minutes’ drive from the Burlington Convention Centre. The hotel also features an indoor pool and free parking.
- When traveling with families, consider booking a room at a hotel that offers family suites. There are a few nice choices of hotels in Burlington that feature suites. The Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Burlington, which is about five miles from the Art Gallery of Burlington, offers one-bedroom suites and family rooms. Another option is the Best Western Plus Burlington Inn & Suites. It boasts queen and king suite options.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Burlington
Are hotels in Burlington safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Burlington?
Are there any hotels in Burlington that come with hot tub facilities?
Are there any hotels in Burlington that come with free breakfast?
Are there any hotels in Burlington that come with kitchen facilities?
Are there any hotels in Burlington that offer spa amenities?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Burlington?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Burlington by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Burlington hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Burlington hotelsShow all