Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Uncasville
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||R2 793|
|Average price (weekend night):||R5 791|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
Top tips for finding the perfect Uncasville hotel
- Looking to save money on your trip to Uncasville? There are several budget hotels in the area that put you close to all that the area has to offer without breaking the bank. Affordable hotels like the Rodeway Inn Mystic - Groton, the Flagship Inn & Suites and the Red Roof Inn Mystic - New London offer some of the most affordable rooms in the city.
- If your trip to Uncasville includes a visit or two to the Mohegan Sun, it can be handy to book a hotel close by. You can stay at the Mohegan Sun itself, or you can book a nearby hotel like the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville or the Hyatt Place Mohegan Sun for access to Mohegan Sun’s attractions without being directly onsite.
- Because of the city’s unique position on the Thames River, there are many hotels in Uncasville that lie close to the river. If you’d prefer to be closer to river views and the natural parks and preserves lining the Thames RIver, consider booking a room at a hotel near the river, such as the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville.
- Heading to Uncasville with a group? Booking the right hotel is an important part of ensuring a smooth vacation for everyone in your party. Hotels like the Comfort Suites Near Casinos, the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Uncasville and the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Uncasville offer large suites for groups that are traveling together.
- Keeping your kids entertained while traveling can be tricky, which is why choosing a hotel with plenty of sights and activities to keep them engaged is essential. The Mohegan Sun is one of the most kid-friendly hotels in the area, featuring an arcade, a game room and childcare services at an extra charge.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Uncasville
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.
Are there any hotels in Uncasville that have an onsite spa?
To unwind after a long day seeing the sights with the kids, there are several hotels in the Uncasville area that offer weary travelers an onsite spa. Hotels with spas in the Uncasville area include the Mohegan Sun, the Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa and the Spa at Norwich Inn.
Are there any four-star hotels in Uncasville?
For those traveling to Uncasville with a luxury stay in mind, there are two main four-star hotels in the Uncasville area to choose from. The Mohegan Sun and the Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa both offer travelers a long list of luxury amenities, including an onsite golf course, casino access and much more.
Which hotels in Uncasville are convenient to golf?
If a trip to the tee box is on your itinerary for Uncasville, it may help your trip run more smoothly to book a room at the Mohegan Sun, which features a full onsite golf course with 18 holes and an on-course Pub & Grille for when you work up an appetite.
What is the best Uncasville hotel for business?
While several hotels in the Uncasville can be used for business purposes, the Mystic Marriott Hotel and Spa is one of the best-equipped business hotels in the area. This hotel offers guests access to a business center, a conference space and event facilities measuring 20,000 square feet to accommodate all of their business needs.
Where to stay in Uncasville?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Uncasville by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities