Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Queens
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 42% drop in price.|
|October||Most expensive month to stay with an average 7% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 687||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 264||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Queens hotel
- For a unique experience, book a hotel in Astoria, which was once home to a thriving Greek population and still boasts great Greek restaurants and taverns.
- The budget-friendly Super 8 Long Island City LGA Hotel is a good option in Queens’ Astoria neighborhood.
- The LIC Hotel is a reasonably priced Queens hotel situated near MoMa PS1, one of the largest contemporary art institutions in the world.
- For convenient access to all five boroughs of New York City, book a hotel near a subway station, such as the Hilton Garden Inn Long Island City Queensboro Bridge, near the Queens Plaza subway stop.
- The former site of the World’s Fair, Flushing Meadows Corona Park, is a wonderful place for families and is situated nearby the Holiday Inn Express Laguardia Arpt.
- Baseball fans in town for a Mets game could consider booking a hotel near Citi Field, such as Corona Hotel or John Hotel.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Queens
Are hotels in Queens safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Queens?
What are the best hotels in Queens near the Noguchi Museum?
What hotels in Queens have a good view of the Manhattan skyline?
What are the best hotels in Queens near the New York Hall of Science?
Are there hotels in Queens with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Queens?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Queens by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Queens hotels
Go to map