Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Sonoma
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 40% drop in price.|
|September||Most expensive month to stay with an average 8% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R4 633||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R7 385||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Sonoma hotel
- If you’d like to stay in a busy area full of restaurants, shops, and historic buildings, choose a hotel located within Sonoma Plaza, such as the El Dorado Hotel. This hotel is less than a 15-minute walk to the Sunflower Caffé and restaurants LaSalette and Mamma Tanino's. Sonoma Plaza is considered the center of the city, and it contains some of the oldest buildings in the region, including the Sonoma Barracks.
- Interested in discovering art during your trip to Sonoma? Select a hotel near the Mission San Francisco Solano, such as the MacArthur Place Hotel & Spa located a six-minute walk from the mission. The mission was founded in 1823 and now contains a variety of exhibits, including one that focuses on watercolor art.
- Because Sonoma has a high concentration of wineries, many travelers like to visit a tasting room or two during their trip. If you would like to try some of the region’s wine, book a hotel next to the popular Buena Vista Winery, such as the Sonoma Hotel less than a 10-minute drive away.
- If you would like to experience some of Sonoma’s scenic green space, book a hotel near Maxwell Farms Regional Park, a large park that has walking trails, a picnic area, tennis courts, and a playground. The Cinnamon Bear Creekside Inn is a casual choice that is only a five-minute walk to the park and one mile from the city’s downtown.
- For visitors who enjoy history, book a hotel near the Sonoma State Historic Park, a living-history center that contains various historic buildings and exhibits that tell the story of the region. The Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn is only a seven-minute walk to the park and a four-minute walk to the Sonoma Plaza.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Sonoma
Are hotels in Sonoma safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Sonoma are near the Terra Firma Gallery?
What are some good hotels in Sonoma near WALT Wines?
What are some good spa-hotels in Sonoma?
Are there hotels in Sonoma with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Sonoma?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Sonoma by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Sonoma hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Search by priceR1 472 - R10 103 R10 103 - R18 720 R18 720 - R27 337 R27 337 - R35 954 R35 954+ per night
Most recommended Sonoma hotelsShow all