Cannon Beach hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Cannon Beach
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 37% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 23% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 647||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R4 653||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Cannon Beach hotel
- There are several hotels in Cannon Beach where you can lounge with the beach right on your doorstep. Consider staying at Hallmark Resort & Spa Cannon Beach, where you’ll find many amenities, including two indoor pools, a hot tub, and a children’s pool. You’ll also find the Elements by the Sea day spa next door.
- At Cannon Beach, you can find various eclectic art galleries to explore, such as Icefire Glassworks, Bronze Coast Gallery, and Primary Elements Gallery. Land's End at Cannon Beach places you within a five to 15-minute walk of these galleries, as well as many others. Or, if you’re looking for somewhere on a budget, consider the Blue Gull Inn.
- If you enjoy walking trails through nature, consider staying at Ecola Creek Lodge in the north of Cannon Beach, where you'll find Les Shirley Park down the street and Chapman's Point less than five minutes’ drive away. Alternatively, perhaps you’d like to stay in the south near Chisana Creek at the Tolovana Inn, where you'll find the Tolovana Beach State Recreation Site in your backyard.
- If you love live entertainment, there are a number of hotels in Cannon Beach that put you near various bars and performance venues. Hearthstone Inn is less than a 10-minute walk from Coaster Theatre Playhouse, where you can see different shows, and Public Coast Brewing Co., for live music. Or, check out Pelican Brewing down the street and take one of their brewery tours.
- History lovers may wish to visit the Cannon Beach History Center & Museum, a local museum where you can learn about Cannon Beach’s history and culture. Consider staying at McBee Cottages or the Lighthouse Inn, located less than 10 minutes on foot from the museum.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Cannon Beach
Are hotels in Cannon Beach safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Cannon Beach?
What hotels are close to Cannon Beach Yoga Arts?
Are there any adult-only hotels in Cannon Beach?
What are the best hotels near Cannon Beach Farmers Market?
Which hotels in Cannon Beach provide free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Cannon Beach?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Cannon Beach by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Cannon Beach hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Cannon Beach hotelsShow all