Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Split
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 70% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 30% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 180||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 494||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Split hotel
- For a central stay in Split, you can’t beat the Diocletian’s Palace area. If you’re looking for a high-end hotel, consider staying at the 4-star Hotel Vestibul Palace & Villa. The boutique hotel combines the old and new, having been built and re-built during the Roman, Gothic and Renaissance eras. Nearby you can wander the fortress-like palace and its marble streets scattered with ruins. An alternative mid-range option is Hotel Slavija, a 3-star hotel which is located above an old Roman spa and has served guests for decades. It has single, double and triple rooms, many with private balconies. Close-by attractions include Split’s Town Museum and the Archaeological Museum.
- An ideal stay for those who want to be near bars and restaurants, is the budget-friendly 3-star B&B Kastel. It is only a 5-minute walk from the Restaurant Brasserie on 7 and it offers double rooms (some with sea views) and two-bedroom apartments. B&B Kastel is only a 2-minute walk from Split’s beautiful harbour promenade Riva and it is an easy stroll to the port (300 metres).
- For nature lovers, the Kastelet beach area is a prime choice. The family-owned Hotel Cvita is a 10-minute walk from the beach and it’s also adjacent to the pine-covered Park Marjan. This 4-star hotel has an outdoor pool, a garden and terrace as well as many bedrooms with balconies offering scenic views.
- If you’re looking to island-hop or visit other cities, Hotel AS is in the immediate vicinity of the bustling port. This modern 3-star hotel is well-connected, offers free parking and is convenient for getting onto the motorway to the airport.
- If you’re coming on business, there are several suitable hotels in Split. The sleek Hotel Ora is a good base, with a 50-person capacity conference hall for business meetings, conferences and seminars. It is located east of the city centre and it is a 27-minute drive from the airport or a 10-minute drive from the main station. The Radisson Blu Resort and Spa, 3 kilometres from the old town, has eight meeting rooms equipped with all the mod-cons, as well as a dedicated meeting and events coordinator who is on hand to assist.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Split
Are hotels in Split safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any hotels in Split with disabled access?
Which hotels in Split offer the best spas?
Are there any hotels in Split with good restaurants on site?
Are there any hotels in Split that come with free parking?
How much is a hotel in Split for tonight?
How much is a hotel in Split for this weekend?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Split?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Split by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Split hotels
Go to map