Saint Helier hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Saint Helier
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|June||Cheapest month to stay with an average 46% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 16% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 275||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 560||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Saint Helier hotel
- St Helier is the capital of Jersey, the largest of the Channel Islands. When visiting Saint Helier you can attend a concert or other live event at the multi-purpose Springfield Stadium. Hotel de France is located just a three-minute walk from the venue on St Saviour’s Road and features such amenities as 24-hour room service, two restaurants, a cafe and dry cleaning/laundry service.
- A visit to Howard Davis Park with its beautiful perennial flower gardens and serene environment is a perfect way to spend the day out with the family, plus it has a café/restaurant on its premises. Spend the night at Norfolk Hotel, which is a two-minute walk from the park with free crib/infant beds, restaurant, bar/lounge and outdoor pool. An airport shuttle is also available for your convenience.
- The Pomme d’Or Hotel is a short walk to another favourite attraction for locals and tourists alike: Fort Regent Leisure and Entertainment Centre with activities for young, old and in-between such as PlayZone, quad bikes and feature film cinemas. This hotel offers free crib/infant beds and connecting rooms. Or, if you prefer, Apollo Hotel is an eight-minute walk from the centre and features a restaurant, indoor/outdoor pool and rooftop terrace and is an eleven-minute walk to St Helier Town Hall.
- The St Helier Central Market and Beresford Street Market are great places to shop for local produce, arts, crafts and souvenirs. SACO Jersey Merlin House is a hotel within a five-minute walk of both markets and offers full kitchen facilities including cookware, dishware and utensils for those who prefer to eat in. The Port of Jersey is an easy ten-minute after-dinner walk away.
- Short stay visitors to St Helier may prefer accommodations near to Jersey (JER) Airport. Millbrook House Hotel is about 3 miles away and offers a free English breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking and is a 34-minute walk to Jersey Museum & Art Gallery. The Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel Jersey is a comparable distance to JER airport and is a seven-minute walk to Elizabeth Castle.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Saint Helier
Are hotels in Saint Helier safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there hotels in St Helier near the City Centre?
What are some good luxury hotels in Saint Helier?
Are there hotels in St Helier with meeting rooms?
Are there any hotels in St Helier that have an in-room bathtub?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Saint Helier?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Saint Helier by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Saint Helier hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Saint Helier hotelsShow all