Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Kīhei
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 21% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 49% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R7 999||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R7 027||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Kīhei hotel
- If you want beachfront hotels in Kihei, you will be spoiled for choice. Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, Sugar Beach Resort offers a range of condos that provide either oceanfront or ocean views, set along a five-mile beach. Also along the shores of Sugar Beach is the Ma’alaea Surf Resort, which boasts two oceanfront pools along with tennis and shuffleboard courts.
- Family-friendly hotels in Kihei include the 3-star Maui Kamaole, which is set among 23 acres of tropical landscape, opposite Kamaole III Beach and offers child-friendly accommodation as well as tennis courts and two swimming pools. Boasting a 34-acre fishing pond, a heated outdoor pool, plus tennis courts, a putting green and shuffleboard, Maui Sunset is located next to the Waiapulani Beach Reserve and even offers family rooms.
- Looking for cheap hotels in Kihei? Aston Maui Hill Resort is a 3-star hotel that offers affordable rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi, parking and an outdoor pool. Kamaole Sands Resort offers 3-star condo accommodation that offers free Wi-Fi, as well as an outdoor pool, tennis courts, table tennis and a fitness center.
- For boutique accommodation in Kihei, stay at the beachfront Aloha Pualani, which is an adult-only resort that offers guests a barbecue area and bar, a heated saline pool, and complimentary snorkels and beach equipment. Wailea Beach Villas is an award-winning resort set among tropical gardens and waterfalls, offering guests two lagoon-style pools with waterfalls, a billiard room, an exercise room and massage services.
- If you are looking for luxury hotels in Kihei, Kamaole Beach Royale Resort offers 4-star luxurious accommodation with modern amenities. Located across from Kamaole Beach I, the resort has a rooftop garden, an outdoor pool, library and games room.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Kīhei
Are hotels in Kīhei safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Kīhei?
Are there any hotels close to the Hawaiian Island Humpback Whale National Marine Sanctuary Visitor Center?
Where are the best hotels in south Kihei?
Which hotels in Kihei are close to Kealia Pond National Wildlife Refuge?
Are there any business-friendly hotels in Kihei?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Kīhei?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Kīhei by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Kīhei hotels
Go to map