Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl|
|Distance to airport||87,7 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
poor and expensiv
its only for sleep and leave
- Cheap price comparing to other hotels in the city. - Fit for one night stay.
- Old facilities and low level hotel. - I was stuck out of the hotel for half an hour at 4 in the morning because the front door was closed and nobody was in the reception.
If you drive, parking was OK Did not have have breakfast there, just coffee, in the dinning room that was dark and not friendly.
The room, bed linen and towels were very old and worn out. There was no hair dryer and when I asked the reception (owner) for one, was told they do not have one.
Marom hotel is a familiar place, the personal is amazing. I enjoy the views of the city and the silence. The service was very nice.
The cleaning service should be explained at the arriving on the hotel
Workers was very kind This area security very good We can see the the sea side and beautiful hill
With a stay at Hotel Marom in Haifa, you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Baha'i Gardens and Horev Center. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 132 reviews
Things to know
- Clean hotel facilities
- Accessible parking
- Very quiet
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Marom
Most popular landmarks
- Grand Canyon Shopping Center 1 km
- Horev Center 1,3 km
- Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space 2,4 km
- Railway Museum 2,6 km
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art 2,6 km
- Bahai Gardens and World Center 3,1 km
|Tel Aviv Sde Dov||77,6 km|
|Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl||87,7 km|