Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Coolangatta
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|May||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 55% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 906||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 141||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Coolangatta hotel
- Stroll down Coolangatta Beach and enjoy the Australian waves, perfect for swimming, surfing or splashing around. Consider staying at the Beach House Seaside Resort, which is a 4-star hotel with a pool and bar located about a 4-minute walk from the sandy beach. Komune Resort and Beach Club Coolangatta Gold Coast is another choice further east of Coolangatta, offering guests an outdoor pool, free parking and a bar, and is also only 4 minutes from the beach.
- Swim in the nature-carved pool made out of the Sapper Rocks and enjoy scenic views of the ocean. The Greenmount Beach Hotel is a 4-star hotel with elegant rooms, a swimming pool, a restaurant serving international cuisine and a sauna. It is conveniently located 4 minutes from the beach and 9 minutes from Snapper Rocks.
- Visit the most famous person associated with Australia – Captain James Cook. His memorial is situated at the eastern tip of Coolangatta; a stay at the Rainbow Bay Resort will put you within a walking distance of 12 minutes. This 4-star apartment hotel comes with an outdoor pool and apartments with a fully equipped kitchen and living room. Alternatively, The Bay Apartments are a 3-star pick with a pool located an 11-minute walk away from the Cook Memorial.
- Stay close to Coolangatta’s city centre around Griffith Street with a post office, chemist’s shop, cafés and restaurants nearby. The Oaks Calypso Plaza is a 4-star hotel on Griffith Street, merely minutes away from both the beach and all the amenities. It is next to the All India Taste restaurant and opposite the 4-star Beachcomber International Resort, which has a restaurant, family rooms and a bar.
- If you want to expand your beach time, also consider visiting Kirra beach on the other side of Coolangatta, a long stretch of sandy paradise. Kirra Beach Hotel is only a 5-minute walk from the beach and provides guests with an on-site restaurant and bar. Nirvana By The Sea is another choice close to Kirra Beach. It is an upscale 4-star hotel with a fitness centre to keep the beach body in shape as well as a restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Coolangatta
Are hotels in Coolangatta safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which are the best cheap hotels in Coolangatta?
Which hotels in Coolangatta have 5 stars?
Which hotels in Coolangatta have a 24-hour front desk?
Which hotels in Coolangatta have a sauna?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Coolangatta?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Coolangatta by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Coolangatta hotels
Go to map