Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Clarksville
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 45% drop in price.|
|March||Most expensive month to stay with an average 19% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 469||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 547||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Clarksville hotel
- If you want to explore the Dunbar State Cave Park, why not stay at the 3-star La Quinta Inn & Suites Clarksville which is a 9-minute drive away. This 144-acre park has a number of hiking trails that you can explore as well as a network of underground caves that you can investigate with a tour guide. Dunbar State Cave Park is also a haven for people who like bird-watching.
- For those who want to spend some time at the Beachaven Vineyards and Winery, why not stay at the 4-star Country Inn & Suites by Radisson Clarksville, which is a 7-minute drive away from the vineyards. Beachaven Vineyards and Winery, which has been in operation since 1987, is open daily for tours and tastings and also hosts jazz events in the gardens of the winery.
- There are not many hotels in the center of downtown Clarksville, but if you would like to be near the historic center near the famous Customs House Museum and Cultural Center, you could book into the 3-star Riverview Inn. This hotel is just 0.2 miles away from the Customs House and within walking distance of other attractions such as the Downtown Artists Co-op. It is 1.1 miles away from the Fort Defiance Civil War Park & Interpretive Center.
- While in Clarksville, it might be an idea to spend some time along the Clarksville Greenway. This hiking trail is 6.1 miles long and is constructed along an abandoned railroad. There are 3 entrances to the trail and the 3-star Home2Suites by Hilton Clarksville/Ft. Campbell is 10 miles away from the Clarksville Greenway Pollard Road trailhead where you can access the trail on foot or hire a bike to ride along a wooded pathway.
- If you are in Clarksville for shopping purposes, it would be a good idea to stay near the Governor’s Square Mall shopping complex. This mall has over 100 stores and restaurants which are all enclosed in one space so you can eat and shop all under one roof. The 2-star Candlewood Suites Clarksville is a good option, which is only a 2 minutes’ drive away from this shopping mall.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Clarksville
Are hotels in Clarksville safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any budget hotels in Clarksville TN?
Which hotels in Clarksville TN provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Clarksville TN have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Clarksville TN have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Clarksville?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Clarksville by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Clarksville hotels
Go to map