Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Václav Havel Prague|
|Distance to airport||99,4 km|
|"Spa area Breakfast Fantastic building."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Great breakfast, especially scrambelld eggs."||(in 46 reviews)|
|"The staff is very friendly."||(in 61 reviews)|
|"Overall impression - not 5 star hotel from service and personnel traning perspective."||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|balcony overlooking the river||in 9 reviews|
|beautiful hotel||in 137 reviews|
|beautiful lobby||in 3 reviews|
|bit dated||in 17 reviews|
|great breakfast||in 63 reviews|
|great location||in 62 reviews|
|hotel service||in 46 reviews|
|james bond||in 4 reviews|
|karlovy vary||in 6 reviews|
|room with balcony||in 80 reviews|
|spa area||in 36 reviews|
|spa treatments||in 61 reviews|
|staff were great||in 80 reviews|
|star hotel||in 8 reviews|
|swimming pool||in 41 reviews|
- water was leaked in the bathroom/shower. We have to adk to change the room and after several talks (firatly they said they were fully booked) they ended up changing is to a room with bathtube but without curtain or glass. So taking shower was quiye an exercise ! - Besides, hotel has 2 wings, 2 biildings, 2 receptions, 2 breakfast rooms.. so if you are not in the main building you can easily feel that you stay in a 3.5-4 stars hotel instead of a 5 stars !
Breakfast is excellent than my expection. Everyone comes here should try the coffee and cakes at the Cafe.
The service during dinner is poor. Nobody lead us to the seats, nobody offer menu to order, eventhough we've asked for several times. Waiting there approx. 20 min. I intended to complain, there came to a lady look like the service leader say sorry to us with smile.
I'd prefer wider choice of pillows. Couldn't find a proper one for my neck
- Breakfast , they have better breakfast than the Hilton’s . The temperature of the food is well kept and the taste too. - Bath tub . Never expect a spacious bathtub in Karlovy Vary - Lots of amenities , have swimming pool , spa etc. - Service , brilliant service and handsome bellboy -Location , near city center , just 6 minutes walk away
- Pictures in the bedroom , looks like you are being stared by dead people. - TV , very old fashioned tv, I expect better tv.
Location is perfect. Room was very nice and clean.
The food and service in the restaurant was horrible, absolutely not 5 star hotel. The pool was very cold.
Tradition since 1701Grandhotel Pupp is an impressive hotel with a tradition dating back to 1701, located in the historical center of Karlovy Vary, 300 m from the spa colonnade. It offers spacious rooms and suites, a restaurant and exclusive spa centre with medical facilities with a relaxing pool, a meditation spa, a dry and steam sauna, a salt cave and a gym. The spa offers over 30 different procedures from beautifying to physiotherapy.Rooms in Grand Hotel Pupp feature traditional interiors with ceiling frescoes and crystal chandeliers. Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and some have a balcony and views of the Tepla River and the Colonnade.Czech specialities and international cuisine are served in the hotel's restaurants. At Caf Pupp and on the summer terrace, guests can enjoy traditional desserts and desserts. One of the restaurants, Becher's Bar and Little Dvorana, has evening entertainment, including live bands.Grandhotel Pupp was founded in 1701 by Johann Georg Pupp, an original confectioner. The hotel was home to famous celebrities such as Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, Johann Sebastian Bach, or Richard Wagner. Welcome to the Grandhotel Pupp in Karlovy Vary
based on 6 096 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly atmosphere
- Nice building
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Grandhotel Pupp
Where is Grandhotel Pupp located?
Grandhotel Pupp is located at Mirove Namesti, 2A, 1,5 km from the centre of Carlsbad. Diana Lookout Tower is the closest landmark to Grandhotel Pupp.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Grandhotel Pupp?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Grandhotel Pupp.
Does Grandhotel Pupp offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Grandhotel Pupp offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Grandhotel Pupp offer free parking?
No, Grandhotel Pupp does not offer free parking.
Does Grandhotel Pupp offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Grandhotel Pupp does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Grandhotel Pupp from the airport?
Grandhotel Pupp is 3,2 km from Carlsbad Karlovy Vary. Grandhotel Pupp is 99,4 km from Václav Havel Prague.
Can you bring pets to Grandhotel Pupp?
Yes, Grandhotel Pupp is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Grandhotel Pupp have a pool?
Yes, Grandhotel Pupp has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Grandhotel Pupp
Most popular landmarks
- Diana Lookout Tower 55 m
- Museum of Karlovy Vary 129 m
- Karlovy Vary Municiple Theater 268 m
- Mary Magdalene Church 0,5 km
- Mill Colonnade 0,6 km
- Mill Colonnade 0,7 km
|Carlsbad Karlovy Vary||3,2 km|
|Václav Havel Prague||99,4 km|
|Kurort Oberwiesenthal||23,3 km|