Pros: Car was filthy when picked up and had to stop by car wash before we got on road. The van has lots of mileage on it (two years old van- year 2018 Dodge Van with nearly 70k miles).
Cons: DO not use this rental car company!!! POOR quality for the price you paid!!!
Pros: Staff was friendly
Cons: The rear right tire had low air and the TPMS was on. I was told that was normal for their vans.Contrary to what I was told there was no ez pass tag.Regarding the tire I had to put air in at two pumps so I could reach back to the airport and I ended up spending $3:75.I did not receive an apology for the inconvenience from the people in Humble. I did receive an apology when I called the company’s customer service though.
Pros: The employees were very friendly.
Cons: We were given an old car with 114K+ miles and less than a quarter tank of gas...
Pros: not friendly, they were terrible
Cons: The should accommodate their costumers better
Other suppliers in Houston scored
- 6.7/10 Advantage car hire in Houston
- 8.6/10 Alamo car hire in Houston
- 7.8/10 Avis car hire in Houston
- 7.8/10 Budget car hire in Houston
- 6.9/10 Dollar car hire in Houston
- 8.0/10 Enterprise car hire in Houston
- 7.3/10 Hertz car hire in Houston
- 7.8/10 National car hire in Houston
- 6.5/10 Thrifty car hire in Houston
- 6.5/10 Payless car hire in Houston
Where can I find Ace hire cars in Houston?
Top tips for hiring a car from Ace in Houston
- Premium car hires from Ace in Houston are around 30% cheaper than other car types, on average