Good to know
|Distance to city centre||12,5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
When I arrived on my bike they were completely booked. Still they arranged a nice room with a very good bed for me!
It’s located next to the autobahn so it’s very very noisy, to sleep is impossible Breakfast is okayish
Quiet location, beautiful scenery, friendly staff! Also found the history of the location fascinating! The food is also tasty!
Service in the dining room was a little slow, and nobody took a drink order from me. Also keep an eye on the time or you might get locked out!
- personnel is friendly and helpful - proactively suggested a room with country side view to avoid noise from road, because we have baby - big parking - have restaurant
- The breakfast was quite basic. - room's furniture squeaks - shower cabin did not have one door
On a main road with noise. Poor breakfast and service. Old and tired accomodation.
With a stay at Relais Königsberg in Aachen, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of High Fens – Eifel Nature Park and Aachen Cathedral. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 335 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Relais Königsberg
Most popular landmarks
- Marktplatz 7,5 km
- Castle Stolberg 10,1 km
- Church Saint Lucia 10,1 km
- Museum Zinkhütter Court 10,6 km
- Aachen Hauptbahnhof 11,4 km
- Elisenbrunnen 12,1 km
|Liège Bierset||52,2 km|
|Stolberg (North Rhine-Westphalia) Stolberg-Altstadt||9,7 km|
|Stolberg (North Rhine-Westphalia) Stolberg-Rathaus||10,2 km|