Good to know
|Value for money||7,9|
|Distance to city centre||2,0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Eveything, this place is disgusting.. its dirty and felt very unsafe... I have slept better in third world countries. Avoid at all costs. There was a huge gap above the bedroom door just letting in cold air, the bed was awful and the room was really really poor. We had no choice but to leave. Needs a lot of work.
Most friendly and helpful staff ever, so lovely and great first impression of hostel. The staff were soo lovely and the the room was amazing I was very pleased with my stay, and although short and sweet this time, I hope to be back for a longer visit in the future.
- super friendly staff that went above and beyond to make it a great stay - funky design/layout of the hostel
Good location Staff was helpfull Good bed Colorful hostel
Communication about rules
- Good location. - The manager gave me some recommendations to visit the attractions of the city. - Big space to put your luggage.
- The hostal needs to be renovated as some of the areas seem old, specially the restrooms. - Activities to integrate the guests. - Extend the hours for breakfast.
In a convenient location, this hostel is 100 metres from Frei Caneca Shopping Mall, 350 metres from August Street and has easy access to other parts of São Paulo. Wi-Fi is free in public areas. With a warm touch of colour, the accommodation is fitted with a fan and fine wooden floors. Pauliceia hostel provides mixed dormitories with private lockers and a modern bathroom to share. There are also rooms with a private bathroom. Buffet breakfast is available daily at Pauliceia. For lunch and dinner, there are many options at Frei Caneca Shopping Mall and the surrounding area. Masp Museum is 900 metres away. Guests also get discounts in some bars and nightclubs in the area. Trianon-Masp Subway Station and the popular Paulista Avenue are 750 metres from this hostel. On the avenue, visitors find many bars, shops and museums. Congonhas Airport is located 10 km away.
based on 345 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Pauliceia Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Museu de Arte de São Paulo 0,7 km
- Instituto Tomie Ohtake 0,8 km
- Edifício Copan 1,4 km
- Museu do Futebol 1,5 km
- Theatro Municipal de São Paulo 1,9 km
- Catedral Metropolitana 2 km
|Sao Paulo Congonhas||8 km|
|Sao Paulo Guarulhos Intl||22,4 km|