Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Providenciales
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 13% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 32% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R10 299||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R10 488||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Providenciales hotel
- Hotel experience not complete without access to spa and pool facilities? Fortunately for such travelers, many hotels in Providenciales offer such luxury services and amenities. Point Grace, Gansevoort Turks and Caicos and Beach House Turks & Caicos all have spas available onsite and are sure to please. At Beach House Turks & Caicos spa treatments are even available right on the beach.
- Beaches Turks and Caicos Resort Villages and Spa is great for travelers wishing for an all inclusive hotel experience. The resort features an inhouse shopping mall, waterpark and extensive spa facilities. It is also located in the Bight Settlement neighborhood in the center of the island.
- Visiting Providenciales as a part of a romantic getaway? The neighborhoods of Neptune Court and Kingstown are located right on the coast along Grace Bay and are home to many of Providenciales romantic resorts such as The Palms, Turks and Caicos and The Regent Grand. At The Palms, visitors will encounter boutique rooms, spas and breathtaking ocean views.
- If golfing is on your checklist for vacation activities then check out hotels in Leeward Settlement and Grace Bay. Located just between the two neighborhoods, Provo Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course and is open to members and non-members. Children under the age of 15 also play for free after 10:30 am if they are with a full-paying adult.
- Looking for child-friendly hotels and resorts to stay at during your time in Providenciales? There are many child-friendly hotels in Providenciales but two that stand out are Seven Star Resorts and Grace Bay Club in Grace Bay are great hotel options for young travelers. Both hotels feature kids’ clubs and are located right on the coast.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Providenciales
Are hotels in Providenciales safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which parts of the island are best for enjoying water sports?
Which neighborhoods are good for going out to eat?
How far is Providenciales International Airport from the island’s hotels?
Where is the best place to stay for nightlife in Providenciales?
How much is a hotel in Providenciales for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Providenciales?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Providenciales by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Providenciales hotels
Go to map