Port St. Lucie hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Port St. Lucie
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|April||Cheapest month to stay with an average 29% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 144% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 816||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 172||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Port St. Lucie hotel
- While you are in Port St Lucie, one of the things that you can visit is the Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens which was opened in 2010. The 3-star Holiday Inn Port St Lucie is a 7-minute drive away from the Port St Lucie Botanical Gardens, which covers an area of approximately 20 acres and is home to a variety of indigenous and exotic plants.
- If you want to experience the atmosphere in the mangroves, there is a Riverwalk Boardwalk that winds its way through the undergrowth typical of the region. The 2-star Best Western Port St Lucie is 8 minutes away from the Riverwalk Boardwalk and is the perfect place to experience the Florida Wetlands and see some of the plants, birds and animals that exist in this habitat.
- If you want to spend time at Superplay USA when you visit Port St Lucie, you could consider staying a 3 minutes’ walk away at the 3-star Holiday Inn Express & Suites. The Superplay USA amusement center houses games such as mini-golf and laser tag and also has outdoor batting cages and a bowling alley, so there is lots to keep you occupied.
- For golfers who are visiting Port St Lucie to take advantage of one or all or the 3 courses at PGA Golf Club, or just to watch some of the professionals play, you should consider staying at the 3-star Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village. This hotel is a 3-minute drive away from the club house at the PGA Golf Club.
- For families traveling with kids, why not stay at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Port St Lucie-Tradition. This 3-star hotel is 5.4 miles away from Whispering Pines Park, which is a park that is set up with climbing frames, slides and swings to entertain kids. Whispering Pines Park also has picnic areas so you could organize a fun day out with the kids.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Port St. Lucie
Are hotels in Port St. Lucie safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Port St Lucie, FL provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Port St Lucie, FL have family rooms?
Which hotels in Port St. Lucie, FL have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Port St Lucie, FL have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Port St. Lucie?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Port St. Lucie by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Port St. Lucie hotelsCheck availabilityFree Wi-FiAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Port St. Lucie hotelsShow all