Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Oia
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 75% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R5 999||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R7 048||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Oia hotel deal
- If you plan on visiting some of the nearby islands, look for hotels in Oia in the southwestern part of the city, like the Katikies Hotel which offers an airport shuttle and a town car service. This will place you just a short distance from Ammoudi, the local marina that houses both private boats and small ferries.
- Interested in exploring some of the village’s tourist attractions? You’ll want to choose a hotel in the city centre near Oia castle, a location that is also just a 5min walk from the local Maritime Museum. Genesis Cave Houses is a charming choice in the centre of this neighbourhood and also offers a shuttle that will take you to the ferry terminal.
- To discover some of the city’s natural scenery, pick one of the many hotels situated along Epar Od Firon-ias, a large road that runs directly beside an extensive green space, following Oia’s coast and featuring walking trails. Elia 1968 Cave Houses is a convenient choice that will provide you with free parking and put you less than a 10min walk from the oceanfront.
- For those who are intending on visiting other parts of Santorini, it’s best to strategically place yourself in a hotel next to the Oia bus terminal. From here you will be able to grab a public bus to most other neighbourhoods on the island. The casual Myst Boutique Hotel has balconies and a free shuttle to the town centre.
- If you’d like to spend your trip relaxing by the ocean and soaking up some sun, pick a hotel within walking distance of Oia public beach. A good option is Canaves Oia Epitome, which has an on-site restaurant and provides guests with complimentary wine and fruit baskets. Known for having lots of sitting space, the beach is just a 3min walk from the Ammoudi reef wreck, a great area for snorkelers and scuba divers.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Oia
Are hotels in Oia safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which is the best area to stay in for nightlife in Oia?
Where should I stay if I would like to be in a quiet and relaxing neighbourhood?
Which is the best neighbourhood to be in if I would like to be close to restaurants?
Where should I stay in Oia if I’m travelling on a budget?
How do I find a hotel in central Oia?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Oia?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Oia by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Oia hotels
Go to map