Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,6 km|
|Nearest airport||New York All airports|
|Distance to airport||0,8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 39 reviews|
|close to penn station||in 14 reviews|
|empire state building||in 23 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 94 reviews|
|fridge or microwave||in 21 reviews|
|great location||in 337 reviews|
|new york||in 23 reviews|
|room was small||in 179 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 295 reviews|
|times square central||in 32 reviews|
|view room||in 52 reviews|
|water pressure||in 33 reviews|
|woke me up numerous||in 6 reviews|
Our room was clean everyday with new towels
In the amenities it mentioned laundry service but there is no laundry room inside the hotel, youâ€™ll have to walk out of the hotel. No microwave inside the room and also no community microwave.
* Location was great, walking or by subway Times Square and other touristic attractions were easy to get to. * The employees of the hotel were very friendly and helpful. * The beds were clean and comfortable to sleep on. * Room had good airconditioning. * Room also had good coffee- and tea machine. Especially the coffee was of good quality. For the tea you needed to make coffee, but without putting a coffee capsule in. The first cup of tea after coffee began with brown water, so you needed to switch cups quickly so that it was not added to the teacup. This was doable, not a problem for us.
* The remote control of the television on the room did not work well, or we did not understand it. It was a generic remote control, not the one with the brand of the tv on it (LG). * Hotel prices in New York are not cheap, this one included, but this is not the hotel to blame. * The view from the window on the 25th floor was "industrial", not typically nice, but not a problem for us.
Didn’t look at all like pictures advertised. Stairs outside led to area where they are currently storing laundry and garbage. Ad said breakfast included it wasn’t. Parking was suppose to be per add 33 a day. We were charged 45. No cold water at all in rooms. Vending machines out on 4th floor. Overall a huge disappoint for my kids first trip to NYC. I was willing to pay a little extra for the overall savings on breakfast and parking but that obviously was false advertisement.
I wish that the rooms were cleaned faster and earlier check in was available.
Location very central
Room size was too small
Stellar City Views from Our Chelsea NYC HotelLocated in the heart of the Chelsea neighborhood and Flatiron District, we are close enough to the action of the Big Apple, yet secluded enough to enjoy a quiet night's sleep. Attractions such as Times Square, Empire State Building, Flatiron Building, Chelsea Market, Herald Square and Macy's, Madison Square Garden, Broadway, and the Fashion Institute of Technology are within reach. Whatever your reason for coming to New York City, let us provide an experience you will never forget. Hotel amenities include Amore Tattoria, a 24-hour business center, 24-hour fitness center and complimentary high-speed internet access. Want to stay in? Take advantage of our convenient room service. Feeling adventurous, our on-site concierge is happy to secure sightseeing tour tickets, Broadway theatre tickets, shopping coupons and discounts! Here for business on a weekly or monthly basis? Bringing in 7 or more group rooms to NYC? Please contact Sales via email John.Solema@hi-nyc.com
based on 3 030 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Holiday Inn Manhattan 6th Ave - Chelsea
Most popular landmarks
- Empire State Building 0,7 km
- High Line 1,1 km
- Bryant Park 1,2 km
- New York Public Library 1,2 km
- Grand Central Terminal 1,5 km
- Times Square 1,7 km
About the neighbourhood
Chelsea is known for: art galleries, shopping, LGBTMore
|New York LaGuardia||10,6 km|
|New York - Penn Station||0,6 km|
|Secaucus Junction, New Jeresy||7,2 km|