Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Squamish
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|July||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 842||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 418||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Squamish hotel
- Interested in experiencing Squamish’s natural scenery? Choose a hotel near the Sea to Sky Gondola, such as the Squamish Adventure Inn & Hostel located a five-minute drive away. This gondola takes visitors over the Howe Sound and provides access to hiking trails, a suspension bridge, and several cafes.
- If you would like to visit a museum during your trip, select a hotel near the Britannia Mine Museum, a former mine that now houses several educational exhibits concerning the history of the mining industry. The Chieftain Hotel is an affordable choice that is only a four-minute drive to the museum.
- For travelers who enjoy outdoor recreational activities like swimming, consider staying at a hotel near Alice Lake Provincial Park, a large green space that has four different lakes, picnic areas, and a playground for children. The Squamish Highlands Bed and Breakfast is a quaint choice that is only a four-minute drive to the park and a 15-minute drive to the city’s Downtown.
- Downtown Squamish contains a high concentration of the city’s most popular restaurants, shops, and bars, making it a fun area for visitors to stay. Hotel Squamish is centrally located in this neighborhood and will put you within easy walking distance of several sights and businesses, including Howe Sound Brewery and Stan Clarke Park.
- If you like golfing, pick a hotel next to the Squamish Valley Golf Club, such as the Sea to Sky Hotel located a five-minute walk away. This club has a scenic 18-hole course that non-members can also play, plus a driving range and an on-site restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Squamish
Are hotels in Squamish safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Squamish?
What are some good hotels in Squamish near the West Coast Railway Heritage Park?
Which hotels in Squamish are near the Squamish Spit and Estuary?
What hotels in Squamish have a good indoor pool?
Are there hotels in Squamish with free parking?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Squamish?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Squamish by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Squamish hotelsCheck availabilityPet-friendlyAir conditioningCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Squamish hotelsShow all