Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,6 km|
|Nearest airport||Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife-Norte|
|Distance to airport||22,2 km|
|"Clean, great location & amenities."||(in 52 reviews)|
|"Very clean and friendly staff."||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Good value for money"||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|canary islands||in 2 reviews|
|city center||in 5 reviews|
|close to the beach||in 24 reviews|
|close to the bus station||in 11 reviews|
|comfy beds||in 20 reviews|
|door to prevent||in 7 reviews|
|fridge in your room||in 50 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 39 reviews|
|good value||in 19 reviews|
|graveyard||in 3 reviews|
|great location||in 75 reviews|
|hotel in great||in 47 reviews|
|jardin||in 6 reviews|
|lovely room||in 4 reviews|
|newly renovated||in 3 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 50 reviews|
|pool area||in 70 reviews|
|room was very clean||in 53 reviews|
|shops bars restaurants||in 2 reviews|
|walk to town||in 12 reviews|
The hotel is in an excellent position close to the centre of town.
We were in room 2004 and the traffic and general street now she early in the morning around 5:30 am was terrible.
The room was very nice the pool was beautiful and the cleaning services was good.
Price of the dinner and breakfast in the hotel.
Breakfast was really good and plenty. Room and hotel is super clean. Nice balcony with a tiny view towards the ocean. Location is right between the centre and Loro park and next to a huge beach. Staff surprised us with little gifts. Almost perfect, definitely would recommend!
Minor observation: the bed was amazingly huge, however our mattress might need to be turned over or refreshed, cause you can feel the humps of overuse. Still, this hotel is perfect.
It’s a very quite hotel. Perfect for a relaxing stay
Location is near the main beach.
1. I booked studio 11 months prior arrival. Once I came I've understood that probably the most horrible room was mine. It's second floor room 2004. There's some ventilation right under the room and it sounds noisy. Yes, it stopped every evening but in the day you can hear it inside the room with closed balcony. 2. Meals were not good. Yes, there are bacon and scramble but it looks like it was prepared 1.5 hours before open time and doesn't look "eatable". Each day I have seen the same situation: almost empty trays. For example 2 amost empty trays with fried eggs and each has 2-3 eggs left. I understand that it's still enough but you can imagine how it looks, it's not appropriate for me. Boiled cauliflower and broccoli can't be a separate meal as for me. I would say that 90% are semi-finished products as nuggets. I have been in Tenerife previosly and would not recommend this hotel.
This small colonial style hotel complex is located in the heart of Puerto de la Cruz, next to Plaza del Charco and a wealth of leisure opportunities.
RF San Borondon is composed of 2 buildings surrounded by gardens. You can relax in the large salt water swimming pool and gym.
The RF San Borondon's central location means you can easily get to the bus station and sights such as the Lagos de Martianez swimming pools and Loro Park animal park.
Official Hotel Information
based on 1 348 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Impressive bathroom
- Near city centre
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about RF San Borondon
Most popular landmarks
- Museo Arqueológico del Puerto de la Cruz 323 m
- Castillo San Felipe 347 m
- Plaza del Charco 0,4 km
- Playa del Castillo San Felipe 0,5 km
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo Eduardo Westerdahl 0,6 km
- Iglesia de Nuestra Señora de la Peña de Francia 0,7 km
|Santa Cruz de Tenerife Tenerife-Norte||22,2 km|
|Granadilla Tenerife-Sur||41,2 km|