Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,4 km|
|Nearest airport||Porto Alegre Salgado Filho|
|Distance to airport||6,6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
A well-located, close-to-the-center location, safe, easy to reach anywhere you want to go. I suggest that you know and make your personal judgment. You will not regret.
What I didn't like was the noise at night when staying in a room facing the avenue. I suggest that in your accommodation you observe this detail and request a back room, where there is no noise.
The hotel is very central, close to City market. Breakfast is good.
Why the key should be updated every day? This is not necessary. The room could be quite cold during winter.
- We could make an early check-in. - The location was great, near to the historic center and Cidade Baixa. - The staff was OK. - The breakfast was very good.
- We didn't have towels the first day. - The AC unit was a little old although it did its job and/or was not so necessary during my stay. - WiFi definitely did not make it. I was on room 901, I had to be on the bed nearest to the door or even sometimes stand behind the door to get a good signal. And after a while the signal was lost again.
A stay at Dan Inn Express Porto Alegre places you in the heart of Porto Alegre, within a 10-minute walk of Porto Alegre Public Market and Sao Pedro Theater. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
based on 1 907 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Dan Inn Express Porto Alegre
Most popular landmarks
- Santander Cultural Center 0,4 km
- Public Market 0,4 km
- Julio de Castilhos Museum 0,5 km
- Sao Pedro Theater 0,5 km
- Piratini Palace 0,6 km
- Rio Grande do Sul Museum of Art 0,6 km
|Porto Alegre Salgado Filho||6,6 km|
|Caxias do Sul Campo dos Bugres||92,7 km|