Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,2 km|
|Nearest airport||Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl|
|Distance to airport||5,5 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Restaurant, the same chef that served us six years ago it was nice to see him again, place was clean.
The room we booked was not available, there seemed to be a mistake in their organization as we had called to confirm the week before and there was no problem. The room we had originally booked was being fixed or renovated and we were offered a smaller room with a mattress on the floor. There was no management available to rectify the situation quickly and we had to wait around and argue for a room equivalent to what we had booked and paid for.
1. the hotel charge 50 pesos for each luggage when we leave our luggage at the reception before check-in time. 2. The housekeeping did not clean up and remove the room service plates and cups. 3. The toilet door knob was broken 4. The toilet exhaust fan sound is too loud when switch on
They tried to charge us an extra for leaving before the check out time. room with cockroaches
They charged us extra (like half of 1 night rate) when you do early check-in.
Cheap but a few cockroaches. I like the location and the White Plate restaurant is nice.
With a stay at Franchise One Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Makati, within a 5-minute drive of Ayala Center and Fort Bonifacio. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge at scheduled times.
based on 41 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- GT International Tower 0,8 km
- Greenbelt Shopping Mall 0,8 km
- Yuchengco Museum 0,9 km
- Ninoy Aquino Monument 1 km
- Greenbelt Chapel 1 km
- Ayala Triangle Gardens 1 km
|Manila Ninoy Aquino Intl||5,5 km|
|Angeles City Clark Intl||85,5 km|