Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Lisbon Humberto Delgado|
|Distance to airport||6,0 km|
|"Breakfast excellent.Breakfast staff superb.Well organised."||(in 103 reviews)|
|"Clean rooms helpful staff great location."||(in 209 reviews)|
|"Nice hotel close to Pombal Square."||(in 13 reviews)|
|"No window in the room."||(in 6 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|close to the metro||in 146 reviews|
|electrical socket||in 8 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 154 reviews|
|good location||in 307 reviews|
|hotel in a good||in 155 reviews|
|marques de pombal||in 32 reviews|
|natural light||in 7 reviews|
|public transport||in 23 reviews|
|room was clean||in 274 reviews|
|room window||in 39 reviews|
|staff very helpful||in 237 reviews|
|value for money||in 38 reviews|
|visiting lisbon||in 27 reviews|
- the hotel is really close to the subway station, 2 minute walk, you cand even walk to Praca do Comercio or Mercado da Ribeira (30 min. walk); - the breakfast was ok, the selection of pastries was really good; - our room was on the 5th floor, it had a nice little balcony and very good natural light; - cleaning was done every day if you wanted (if you skip a day, you cand receive a 5Euro voucher which you can use in the hotel restaurant/bar; even you do this, your garbage will still be taken out); - the food from the hotel restaurant is really good; - the room has towels and toiletries; - it was nice than on check-out day we could leave out luggage in the luggage room at the hotel until we left for the airport.
- there was a very bad smell coming from the bathroom, it must have been the sewage; - a pair of hotel slippers would have been nice as some clients travel light and maybe they don't have enough room in their luggage for slippers.
The hotel is with good location, everything in walking distance
The room wasnt so clean the carpet is all with hair, there was only one glass in the room , the receptionist said this is no problem for them
This is a nice hotel! The staff are all pleasant and polite and generally helpful and efficient. (Except for one who was too busy on her phone to notice us waiting to be served). The outside facade is full of history and character. However the inside is rather gloomy, dull and soulless. Our room had a window which basically looked out onto a solid wall in all directions.
Our view of "the wall".
It is not far away from the center and central walking area
Too „tired“ place, limited breakfast in a long and slim room- not convenient to walk through, very bad coffee...
Excellent location , great service.
With a stay at Hotel Expo Astoria, you'll be centrally located in Lisbon, steps from Marquis of Pombal Square and 13 minutes by foot from Amoreiras Shopping Center. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
based on 4 158 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Expo Astoria
Where is Expo Astoria located?
Expo Astoria is located at Rua Braamcamp, 10 in Uptown, 1,5 km from the centre of Lisbon. Igreja de São Roque is the closest landmark to Expo Astoria.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Expo Astoria?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Expo Astoria.
Does Expo Astoria offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Expo Astoria offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Expo Astoria offer free parking?
No, Expo Astoria does not offer free parking.
Does Expo Astoria offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Expo Astoria does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Expo Astoria from the airport?
Expo Astoria is 6 km from Lisbon Humberto Delgado. Expo Astoria is 17,6 km from Cascais Aerodrome.
Can you bring pets to Expo Astoria?
No, pets are not allowed at Expo Astoria.
Does Expo Astoria have a pool?
No, Expo Astoria does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Expo Astoria
Most popular landmarks
- Igreja de São Roque 1,3 km
- Basílica da Estrela 1,4 km
- Praça de D. Pedro IV 1,5 km
- Museu Calouste Gulbenkian 1,6 km
- Elevador de Santa Justa 1,7 km
- Castelo de São Jorge 1,8 km
|Lisbon Humberto Delgado||6 km|
|Cascais Aerodrome||17,6 km|
|Lisbon Lisboa-Santa Apolónia||2,7 km|
|Lisbon Lisboa-Estação do Oriente||6,6 km|