Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Lafayette
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|December||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 457||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 582||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Lafayette hotel
- If you don’t have much time in the region and would like to visit a swamp without getting on a boat, why not pop along to Cypress Lake. The 2-star Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Lafayette is a 7-minute drive away from Cypress Lake, which stretches over 2 acres on the grounds of Louisiana University. Here you can catch glimpses of swamp animals such as turtles and alligators as well as various fish and birds native to this habitat.
- One of the things to visit in Lafayette is LARC’s Arcadian Village, which is a living museum where you can stroll through Cajun life as it was in the 1800s. The 2-star Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lafayette is a 9-minute drive away from this small village, which consists of some original buildings that have been preserved as well as some replicas.
- If you are traveling with kids, be sure to pop in to visit the Lafayette Science Museum with its interactive exhibitions and the Children’s Museum of Arcadiana. A good hotel to stay at is the 3-star Drury Inn & Suites, which is a 9-minute drive away from these museums and includes family rooms that can accommodate families traveling with children.
- If you want to stay near Downtown Lafayette with its traditional restaurants and historical shops, why not book into The Juliet Hotel which is a 3-star hotel that is located in the historic area of Lafayette and is 437 yards away from the San Souci Park. Nearby is one of the oldest bakeries in Lafayette, the Poupart Bakery.
- Golfers, there is a public 18-hole golf course in Lafayette that is accessible to all levels of player. The Wetlands Golf Course is situated 3.4 miles from the center of Lafayette and has wide open fairways located in the midst of the wetlands area. A good hotel to stay in is the 3-star Hilton Garden Inn Lafayette/Cajundome, which is an 8-minute drive away from the golf course.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Lafayette
Are hotels in Lafayette safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Lafayette, LA have free Wi-Fi?
Which hotels in Lafayette, LA provide onsite parking?
Which hotels in Lafayette, LA have breakfast included in the price?
Which hotels in Lafayette, LA have a swimming pool?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Lafayette?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Lafayette by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Lafayette hotelsCheck availabilityCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Lafayette hotelsShow all