Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,2 km|
|Nearest airport||Kuala Lumpur Intl|
|Distance to airport||45,1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Quick self-check in with friendly staff standing by to help. Clean, modern room with excellent shower, WiFi and amenities. Easy to change to late check-out. Super range of choice for breakfast. Fun and vibrant communal area to eat in with art, books etc to browse.
- Depending on the occupancy, you can choose what view you want: Garden view, city view or Jalan Alor view. - The room has a huge window. - Breakfast buffet doesn’t have a lot of variety but at least, the existing options are good—especially the croissants! - It’s within walking distance to Jalan Alor. - The hotel itself is very hip and modern.
- The MoodPad can be glitchy at times. - They provide bottled water, which results in a lot of garbage. A water dispenser would be a nice, sustainable alternative. - I noticed that the floors of the elevator are a bit dirty.
This was a fun hotel. The large open area on the ground floor (reception, dining, relaxation) was really a pleasure. The room was definitely modern and trendy. Despite being small, the space was well used. For one person it did not feel cramped. My room had a wonderful view of the city, which definitely added to the experience, but it's clear that many rooms don't have that view. The area just outside the hotel is a bit blah, but that's made up for being directly between Chinatown and the main shopping district. Once I figured out the city it was an easy and enjoyable (if somewhat long) walk all the way to the Petronas Towers.
The room was not very clean. I found a lot of hair on the floor. I also found the room controls to be confusing, and there was no explanation of how to do basic things like turn the lights on and off. I just resorted to randomly pressing switches until I got something close to the desired result.
Fantastic hotel with so many great features at a great price. Also an excellent location, only a 2 minute walk away from the street food markets and 10 minutes away from the Lot 10 and Pavilion malls, but far enough away that you are not overwhelmed with street noise at night. Staff could not have been more helpful
1) The fit for purpose room design + urban ID touch, gave me different vibe compared to other hotel. 2) The staffs are very very friendly 3) Facilities i.e. ironing room, prayer room are very clean and well taken care of 4) The lobby is sooo instaworthy 5) Location also not bad, walking distance to Jalan Alor, Bukit Bintang.
Located in Kuala Lumpur (Bukit Bintang), citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang is within a 15-minute walk of Petaling Street and Jamek Mosque. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events.
based on 52 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Modern Hotel
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang
Where is citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang located?
citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang is located at 128 Jalan Pudu in Bukit Bintang, 2,2 km from the centre of Kuala Lumpur. Jalan Alor is the closest landmark to citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang.
When is check-in time and check-out time at citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang.
Does citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang offers free Wi-Fi.
Does citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang offer free parking?
Yes, citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang offers free parking.
Does citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang offer free airport shuttle service?
No, citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang from the airport?
citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang is 16,9 km from Kuala Lumpur Abdul Aziz Shah. citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang is 45,1 km from Kuala Lumpur Intl.
Can you bring pets to citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang?
No, pets are not allowed at citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang.
Does citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang have a pool?
No, citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about citizenM Kuala Lumpur Bukit Bintang
Most popular landmarks
- Jalan Alor 349 m
- Berjaya Times Square 0,5 km
- Petaling Street 0,9 km
- Kuala Lumpur Tower 1 km
- Sri Mahamariamman Temple 1,1 km
- Central Market 1,2 km
|Kuala Lumpur Abdul Aziz Shah||16,9 km|
|Kuala Lumpur Intl||45,1 km|
|Kuala Lumpur Sentral||2,5 km|