Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6,0 km|
|Nearest airport||Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.|
|Distance to airport||8,8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Modern eating area, very nice staff. Food was good
Bathroom smelled like sewer, we had to have the door closed. In the dinning area the “children’s “ corner only had fried food, didn’t have vegetables soup for kids and the soups they had during our stay (mushrooms and fish) were too salty. The pool bar food area closed at 5pm but if the food finished earlier, they wouldn’t refill it.
We arrived at 2 in the morning, sandwiches and a bottle of water in our room. Charming atmosphere. Excellent abundant food. Friendly happy staff. And a Cat Cafe. All the essentials for a very happy, relaxing stay.
Bed was a little firm.
Amazing location Food very good Service very good
There is no room service 24/7 But anyway I received good service .
- The staff are brilliant. Not only are they some of the friendliest I’ve ever met, but they also seem to have a genuine enthusiasm for their jobs. - the food was really good. They always had such a great selection for every taste. - there’s a lot of options of things to do and activities. - the massage was really good! And I thought, decently priced. - the evening entertainment was always fun. They got some great acts and the resident performers were absolutely lovely, and very good to watch. We loved their Disney themed night!!
- The cocktails need a lot of work. I never thought you could get a Cuba Libre so wrong until I went to Agapi... - the room was very outdated. I felt like I was on a cruise ship in the 70s (and not in a cool stylish way...)
- nice staff - great location - nice hotel area - rich offer within all inclusive
- the choice of food practically did not change - water in the children's pool was too cold
Located in Malevizi, this beachfront property is in the entertainment district and within 3 mi (5 km) of Ammoudara Beach, Pankritio Stadium, and Theodoros Vardinogiannis Stadium. Venetian Walls is 2.9 mi (4.7 km) away.
based on 1 145 reviews
Things to know
- Great menu
- Recreation staff is nice
- Clean hotel facilities
- Pleasant hotel grounds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Agapi Beach Resort
Where is Agapi Beach Resort located?
Agapi Beach Resort is located at A Papandreou 76, 6 km from the centre of Heraklion. Kapetan Mihalis Korakas is the closest landmark to Agapi Beach Resort.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Agapi Beach Resort?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Agapi Beach Resort.
Does Agapi Beach Resort offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Agapi Beach Resort offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Agapi Beach Resort offer free parking?
Yes, Agapi Beach Resort offers free parking.
Does Agapi Beach Resort offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Agapi Beach Resort does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Agapi Beach Resort from the airport?
Agapi Beach Resort is 8,8 km from Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.. Agapi Beach Resort is 86,8 km from Chania Souda.
Can you bring pets to Agapi Beach Resort?
No, pets are not allowed at Agapi Beach Resort.
Does Agapi Beach Resort have a pool?
Yes, Agapi Beach Resort has a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Kapetan Mihalis Korakas 4,2 km
- Freedom National Stadium 4,3 km
- Natural History Museum of Crete 4,4 km
- Dermatas Gate 4,7 km
- St. Minas Cathedral 4,8 km
- Historical Museum of Crete 4,8 km
|Heraklion N. Kazantzakis Apt.||8,8 km|
|Chania Souda||86,8 km|